Telstra reveals LG G6 pricing
Pay from $101 per month and get a free TV with your LG G6.
It wasn’t that long after LG had formally announced the LG G6 at Mobile World Congress 2017 that Telstra announced it had secured the exclusive contract rights to the phone in Australia. Just yesterday it announced that customers who sign up for an LG G6 plan would also receive a free 43-inch LG Full HD Smart TV on selected plans.
Today Telstra has started taking pre-orders for the LG G6 and has also revealed its pricing plans for the new phone. The 1GB S and 3GB M plans don’t include the free TV offer and will cost $82 and $91 per month respectively. However, L plans and above, starting at $101 per month for Telstra’s Go Mobile Plus plan, do qualify. Telstra will also make the LG G6 available for its Go Mobile Swap Lease plan customers.
Here’s how Telstra’s LG G6 plan pricing compares across all tiers.
The LG G6 will be available to purchase outright or on a contract from 28 March.
- How to watch BBL Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers live and free
- Ethereum price breaks all time high of US$1,448
- Chinese New Year 2021: The best makeup collections we’ve seen so far
- Man United vs Liverpool FA Cup fourth round: Start time and how to watch
- UFC 257 McGregor vs Poirier: Get the Australian live stream here