Telstra’s holding a one-day SIM-only plan sale
You'll have to hurry to score up to $120 off a 12-month SIM-only plan through Telstra.It's the season for sales, with Black Friday/Cyber Monday imminent, and Christmas after that, but Telstra's not waiting around.
It has announced a range of immediate (effective) price cuts on all of its 12-month SIM-only mobile plans. They're effective cuts because Telstra's states it as a "$10/month credit applied", but it ends up the same way. Whether you opt for a 30GB SIM-only plan or the full-fat 90GB plan, you'll pay $120 less over the life of the contract as long as you act relatively quickly.
How rapidly, precisely? Telstra's only offering this discount until 5pm on 16 November 2018, which (at the time of writing) gives you a little over 24 hours to act. If you're reading this later, of course, that could be considerably later.
As always, it's smart to compare all your mobile options, which you can do with our Mobile Plan Finder.
- FREE: Get an unlimited data mobile plan for $0
- Telstra’s 1-day sale: $500 off S21 Ultra and iPhone 12 Pro
- 5 mobile plans that are great for life after lockdown
- Vodafone S21 sale: Skip the iPhone 13 and get $500 off Samsung instead
- How does amaysim’s new $10 mobile plan stack up? (Spoiler: really well)