Telstra is selling the Xperia X Performance on contract
Sony’s latest premium phone has landed at Telstra with predictably premium pricing.
When Sony announced the Xperia X range, it did so with a number of carrier partners. Virgin Mobile nabbed the Xperia XA, including the exclusive on the Rose Gold variant, while Vodafone’s offering the XA and Xperia X versions. The top end Xperia X Performance was priced by Sony at $999 outright, with Telstra picking up the phone to launch "at a later date".
That later date is today, with Telstra announcing plan pricing for the Xperia X Performance. As usual with Telstra’s contract plans, it’s available on S, M, L and XL plans with the handset repayment dropping away sharply on higher-priced plans.
Here’s what you’ll pay if you’re keen on the Xperia X Performance on a Telstra contract:
- Telstra is drastically simplifying its services in an effort to “improve customer experience”
- Lebara goes big with its new Extra Extra Large mobile plan
- Optus Sports fails FIFA World Cup fans: Here are your streaming alternatives
- Telstra’s new 2Gbps 4G network: What you need to know
- Telstra adds billing integration for hayu customers