Telstra sweetens its Galaxy Note9 preorder offer with a Tab A
Get the 512GB version for the price of 128GB and a bonus Galaxy A Tablet with Telstra's pre-order offer.
Telstra has come out swinging with its pre-order offer for the new Galaxy Note9 smartphone from Samsung. In addition to offering the same storage upgrade from 128GB to 512GB for the same price, Telstra has also decided to bundle in a Samsung Tab A 8.0 (2017) as well.
Pre-orders open on 10 August and run through until 23 August before the device officially goes on sale on 24 August. Telstra is also offering a $10 service credit to its X-Large plan for both models, which will save you $10 off your monthly bill.
For a full breakdown of Telstra's Galaxy Note9 plans, see the tables below. Telstra's new Peace of Mind upgrade is available for $10 extra a month on all capped plans excluding the X-Large plan which includes the upgrade for free.
- Oppo’s Find X will cost $1,099 in Australia
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8, Samsung Note8 and Pixel 2 XL
- Alcatel 1C review: Excellent value for a budget handset
- Samsung users get early access to Fortnite’s Android Beta
- Optus offers free storage upgrades with its Samsung Galaxy Note9 pre-orders