Telstra sweetens its Galaxy Note9 preorder offer with a Tab A
Get the 512GB version for the price of 128GB and a bonus Galaxy A Tablet with Telstra's pre-order offer.
Telstra has come out swinging with its pre-order offer for the new Galaxy Note9 smartphone from Samsung. In addition to offering the same storage upgrade from 128GB to 512GB for the same price, Telstra has also decided to bundle in a Samsung Tab A 8.0 (2017) as well.
Pre-orders open on 10 August and run through until 23 August before the device officially goes on sale on 24 August. Telstra is also offering a $10 service credit to its X-Large plan for both models, which will save you $10 off your monthly bill.
For a full breakdown of Telstra's Galaxy Note9 plans, see the tables below. Telstra's new Peace of Mind upgrade is available for $10 extra a month on all capped plans excluding the X-Large plan which includes the upgrade for free.
- How to install Apple iOS 14
- Apple launches new Apple Watch, iPad Air and Apple One Subscriptions
- Samsung’s Note 20 will go on sale in Australia from 21 August
- Google’s Pixel 4a will go on sale in Australia on 10 September
- Apple shifts to “Apple Silicon”, but does that mean you should hold off buying new Macs?