Telstra Day sale: 24 hours to get $500 off Oppo, iPhone 12 and S21 FE
Pick up a new smartphone for less than $1,000 - but you only have 1 day to do it.
The Telstra Day 24-hour sale is back for March, with up to $500 off a range of smartphones, accessories, tablets and more.
- Save $150 on Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G - now $849
- Save $250 on iPhone 12 - now $949
- Save $500 on Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G - now $999
- Save $200 on Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G - now $448
- Save a total of $120 on selected Telstra NBN plans, with free Disney+ for 12 months
To get the discounts, you'll need to pair your new phone with a Telstra Upfront Mobile Plan (new or existing) starting from $55 for 40GB.
You can choose whether to buy the phones outright or on a 12, 24, or 36 month contract.
If you're after new broadband as well, you can pick up any of Telstra's home internet plans at the same time for a $20/month discount for the first 6 months.
Remember: Sales only run through to midnight tonight.
You can also spend your Telstra Plus rewards points on any of the deals.
Telstra Day March deals
This Telstra Day has the usual run of 5G smartphones to pick from, as well as a slew of smaller deals.
To give an idea of the prices involved, we've chucked each phone onto a 36-month repayment with the $55 Small Upfront Mobile Plan that gives 40GB of data a month.
Your minimum total cost is what you'll pay if you choose to leave Telstra after a month (this includes paying the handset off in full).
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G
The more budget-friendly "fan edition" of the highly-rated Galaxy S21 is made even cheaper this Telstra Day, with 128GB starting from:
- $78.58 per month
- With a minimum total cost of $904
Apple iPhone 12
While lighter on features than the 13, the iPhone 12 still boasts a great camera and great performance, with the 64GB version on sale for:
- $81.36 per month
- With a minimum total cost of $1,004
Oppo Find X3 Pro 5G
Oppo's flagship phone featuring slick design is on sale again this month, with the X3 Pro 5G 256GB available from:
- $82.75 per month
- With a minimum total cost of $1,054
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
If you're after a budget Samsung phone that still has a good camera, the A52s is on sale from:
- $67.44 per month
- With a minimum total cost of $503
Telstra NBN plans
Taking a slight detour from its usual focus on phone discounts in previous Telstra Days, Telstra's NBN plans are also getting a price cut today.
You'll save $20/month for your first 6 months on any of the following Internet plans:
- Telstra Upfront Internet Essential (50Mbps). $75/month for 6 months, then $95/month after.
- Telstra Upfront Internet Premium (100Mbps). $90/month for 6 months, then $110/month after.
- Telstra Upfront Internet Ultimate (250Mbps). $120/month for 6 months, then $140/month after.
You'll also be able to grab an Apple iPad Air 4th Gen at $100 off, as well as a hefty list of discounted accessories like earbuds and smart watches, all available to view on Telstra's website.
Signing up to Telstra mobile
Joining Telstra has its benefits, and its mobile plans are no exception.
Telstra has Australia's largest and fastest mobile network, with plenty of benefits:
- Potential access to the Telstra 5G mobile network, covering 75% of the population
- No excess data charges, with free browsing past your cap at a max speed of 1.5Mbps
- 12 months of Disney+ streaming service for free ($11.99/month afterward
- Share data between up to 10 mobile and mobile broadband plans on the same account
- Unlimited SMS to international destinations, plus 30 minutes of standard overseas calls each month
- Data-free live sport streaming on the AFLW Live app