A popular provider of phone and broadband plans, like many Internet providers Tellnet offers great introductory offers.
When considering which Internet provider to go with, Tellnet is not one to give a simple glance over. It's one of Australia's most popular choices, and with good reason. It offers fast ADSL2+ broadband, and even faster connections if your home is in a National Broadband Network (NBN) networked area. It also offers a wealth of bundles and options to suit your household communications and entertainment needs, scroll down to see what their best offers are at the moment.
Tellnet coupon codes and deals
Last verified 19 Apr 2016
|200GB NBN Bundle for $58.85/month||Get connected to the NBN with Tellnet.||
Last verified 3 Feb 2016
|Simple Bundle for $69.90/month||Get unlimited local calls and unlimited internet with no contract at Tellnet.||
Last verified 3 Feb 2016
How do I get the best Tellnet coupon code or deal?
At the moment, Tellnet doesn't offer coupon codes - but that doesn't mean you can't still snatch up a bargain with them! Tellnet is constantly offering deals to new and existing customers, and as we're sure you're aware; a broadband deal is just as rewarding and still saves you a bundle.
So if you’re a heavy duty user you should focus on getting the speeds and data that you need, and not just on the price. That said, Tellnet do offer some good value offers and a range that should suit most internet users. See below for a guide to their deals, and check their website for special introductory offers.
Bestselling services from Tellnet
Tellnet Review | Pros and Cons
- Simplicity - Simple pricing, easy to understand plans. The world of broadband can be a tricky place, but Tellnet keep it plain and simple.
- Speed - The NBN hook up promises some of the fastest speeds around, and Tellnet are in a great position to offer it to you.
- No TV service - Unlike some other broadband providers, Tellnet doesn’t have an agreement with an online TV provider, so you’ll have to look elsewhere for content.
- No mobile plans - Tellnet don’t offer mobile phone plans, so if you wanted everything in one place we’re afraid you’ll have to keep looking.
How does Tellnet shipping, delivery and setup work?
When you sign up with Tellnet, they’ll configure a modem and ship to your home. Then all you have to do is:
- Connect to an ethernet cable
- Connect to a power source
- Turn on and you’re ready to go.
What forms of payment does Tellnet accept?
The minimum payment term with Tellnet broadband is 24 months, so whatever package you subscribe to, remember you’ll have it for two years. You’ll be billed monthly and can pay with all major credit cards.
What is the Tellnet’s cancellations and returns policy?
It is possible to cancel your Tellnet service, however, cancellation fees will apply and you will have to return all Tellnet equipment to the provider immediately.