Teleron broadband is celebrating the festive season with big savings
I'll be home for Christmas, burning through 500GB worth of Netflix.
When we think about Christmas sales, the first things that pop to mind are clothing, tech, gadgets and toys. However, the folks over at Teleron Broadband will jump at any given opportunity to put on a sale, and what better reason than the holiday season?
For the month of December, Teleron has discounted its 12 month Gold Heavy and Regular and Silver Heavy and Regular plans and dropped all setup and activation fees. You can save up to 25% on your monthly NBN bill for the next year if you sign up before 31 December.
Xmas Sale: Save up to 25% on select NBN plans
Until 31 December, you save big bucks on Teleron's 200GB and 500GB plans with 25/5Mbps or 50/20Mbps speeds.
These are the plans Teleron is discounting:
- Teleron Regular Silver (200GB at 25/5Mbps) $40/mth
- Teleron Regular Gold (200GB at 50/20Mbps) $50/mth
- Teleron Heavy Silver (500GB at 25/5Mbps) $45/mth
- Teleron Heavy Gold (500GB at 50/20Mbps) $55/mth
For more information on these deals, check out Teleron's broadband plans.
- Finder to the Node: Are missed NBN appointments set to become a thing of the past?
- Finder to the Node: Is NBN congestion finally over?
- The 1 million people missing out on the NBN
- Bendigo Bank scraps its standalone telco business in favour of a new partnership
- Finder to the Node: Does 5G really threaten the NBN?