Teleron broadband is celebrating the festive season with big savings
I'll be home for Christmas, burning through 500GB worth of Netflix.
When we think about Christmas sales, the first things that pop to mind are clothing, tech, gadgets and toys. However, the folks over at Teleron Broadband will jump at any given opportunity to put on a sale, and what better reason than the holiday season?
For the month of December, Teleron has discounted its 12 month Gold Heavy and Regular and Silver Heavy and Regular plans and dropped all setup and activation fees. You can save up to 25% on your monthly NBN bill for the next year if you sign up before 31 December.
These are the plans Teleron is discounting:
- Teleron Regular Silver (200GB at 25/5Mbps) $40/mth
- Teleron Regular Gold (200GB at 50/20Mbps) $50/mth
- Teleron Heavy Silver (500GB at 25/5Mbps) $45/mth
- Teleron Heavy Gold (500GB at 50/20Mbps) $55/mth
For more information on these deals, check out Teleron's broadband plans.
- Finder to the Node: NBN competition is heating up while prices fall
- Finder to the Node: HFC fixes incoming as the NT waits for good Internet
- Vodafone cuts NBN contract pricing
- Finder to the Node: Aussie Broadband delivers the fastest NBN speeds
- Finder to the Node: Will new rules make NBN transitions easier for consumers?