Teleflora hosts a network of the best florists in Australia. The company has over 1000 members who ship flowers throughout Australia and international destinations.
Teleflora seeks to provide its customers with the best shopping experience when it comes to flowers. The company has a huge florist network within more than 1000 members. They have been in business for more than 50 years which is an indication of a company that knows what they are doing. One of the things that make Teleflora stand out from their competitors is their quality service and competitive pricing. Teleflora customers care is always available to help customers make the right choices and you can reach them through their online customer service portal or simply giving them a call.
Teleflora promo codes and discount vouchers for April 2018
Show code & visit site20****
Show code & visit siteSA****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteHI****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteR2****
Why shop at Teleflora?
- Teleflora has a network of over a thousand florists making it possible for customers to purchase flowers from locations all over Australia.
- The company also ships worldwide and its international network is affiliated to more than 7,000 florists.
- Teleflora is all about customer service and the company promises top quality service and the best flowers with all orders that come through them.
- They also provide competitive prices and quality is not compromised.
- This company has been connecting its customers to florists for more than 50 years.
- The site is well secured and you can rest assured that your credit card informations is in safe hands.
- You can make payments using various types of credit cards and online payment companies such as PayPal.
Shipping guide for Teleflora
Teleflora provides same day delivery services and these are prioritised to orders made before 14:00, weekdays. Orders arriving later than that will be delivered a day later. Orders can be made on Saturday and these should be made earlier than 10am. Orders made at a later time will be delivered the next business day which is Monday. There are no deliveries on Sunday or public holidays.
Teleflora gives the customer an opportunity to select their preferred delivery time. However, there are no guarantees that your order will be delivered at the exact time since these are handled by different florists. There are no deliveries made to P.O. Box address or locked bag addresses.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Teleflora
Teleflora doesn't normally refund customers due to the nature of their business-they deal with different florists. However, this doesn't mean that you cannot get a refund. They handle each case differently and you may need to get in touch with customer service if you wish to request for a refund.
The company does not make cancellations that have already been transferred to the florist even if the order is yet to be delivered. Cancellation requests must be made before this. That said, there are no guarantees when it comes to cancellations. We advise that you get in touch with the company for any cancellation requests.
Teleflora has been linking florists to its customers for more than 50 years. This Australian company has a rich history and from the number of years it has been in business, it's clear to see why the company is so popular. They have a wide network of florists and in Australia their network span to more than 1000 florists while worldwide they are more than 7000. You can send flowers or a gift basket to any part of the world. Flowers are indeed the perfect way to send a message and Teleflora will help you send a message to your loved from the comfort of your home or office.About Teleflora and it's history