You can get discounts for TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses by using these promo codes.
TEFL is an independently accredited and fully endorsed course that educates anyone who wants to learn how to teach English as a foreign language. Graduates of the TEFL course are equipped with the practical skills necessary to be a good teacher, and graduates are in high demand all over the globe. A TEFL certificate enables English speakers to travel the world, earn money, and impart a valuable skill while doing it.
TEFL has had the years of experience to develop courses that are relevant to the global English teaching industry. Courses are developed with and endorsed by English teaching school worldwide and give TEFL graduates the best chance of getting the job they want.
TEFL online courses makes the high quality courses for teaching English as a second language available in a totally online format. This structure enables students to take the course in their own time and fit it around other commitments.
TEFL promo codes, deals and offers for January 2017
- At teflonline.com, you can find a detailed description of the courses you can do with TEFL. Choose from a comprehensive course to take you from beginner to master in one go, or extra courses recommended for specific needs.
- In the enrollment form on the right hand side of the page, enter your promotional code in the box provided.
- Congrats! You’ve just saved money on your TEFL course.
How do I choose a TEFL course?
TEFL offers a number of different courses designed to suit individual needs. The course that is suitable for you depends on how much teaching experience (if any) you have.
While you absolutely don’t need any teaching experience to take a TEFL course or to be a successful English teacher, previous teaching experience will give you a helpful base and may have a bearing on which TEFL course is most suitable for you. There are specific courses designed for teachers with lots of teaching experience, who may just want to ‘brush up’ or learn practical skills for teaching English to students with little prior knowledge of the language. Likewise, there are courses designed especially for people who have no teaching experience whatsoever.
The course that is suitable for you also depends on where you plan to work. Different countries will have different employment criteria. In some countries, just a TEFL certification will be enough. In other locations, you will need to have a degree, and some classroom experience. If you have any questions about the criteria required to teach English in a particular place, there is more information and guidance on the TEFL website.
What are TEFL internships?
Some classroom experience is highly recommended for becoming a top-class English teacher. If you don’t have that experience, TEFL offers paid internships for periods ranging between a few months to a year.
For a fee, interns will be placed with a school in a part of the world that is experiencing a lack of English teachers. The cost of the internship program covers accommodation, in-country support, and the full TEFL online certification. Interns emerge with great teaching experience and new career opportunities.
What forms of payment does TEFL accept?
You can pay for your course with Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, and Electron.
What courses are available?
- TEFL online foundation certificate. Start with the basics. This certificate gives students the most important information to get started on a career in teaching. The course is 60 hours and available entirely online.
- TEFL online professional certificate. The 120 hour online course is a comprehensive and professional certificate developed by leading English language educators worldwide. It is designed to give students the best chance possible of finding well-paid employment.
- Specialist Modules. Depending on your destination, the age group you wish to teach, or the profession (such as teaching English for business people), a specialist TEFL module might be for you. Having an extra qualification often increases the chance of employment and boosts salary possibilities.
TEFL Courses Review | Pros and Cons
- Supportive community. Graduates of the TEFL course enjoy full support from accredited TEFL teachers and the TEFL community to for the duration of their career.
- Endorsed by language schools worldwide. TEFL courses are developed with and endorsed by English teaching schools internationally.
- Well known and trusted course. TEFL has trained over 155,000 teachers since 1994.
- Access to thousands of jobs on the TEFL jobs boards.
- Access to a number of free educational resources and TEFL’s unique E-resume.
- Online courses limit the possibility for face-to-face learning support, which can be very valuable. Students of the online course are encouraged to make full use of the online learning community and get real, classroom experience wherever they can.
TEFL is the leading provider of training courses for teachers of English as a foreign language. Based in many parts of the world, and with a fully accredited online course, TEFL is the place for teaching, learning, sharing, and exploring. TEFL offers a number of courses designed to suit any English speaker, with any amount of teaching experience to become a world-class educator.