Gamers and anime fans take note: original screen-printed tees can be yours for less with TeeTurtle discount codes.
TeeTurtle is a labour of love for designer RayB, who founded TeeTurtle in 2012 to create soft, cute tees for men, women, and kids. The graphics are original and a collaborative effort from TeeTurtle’s in-house designers and a range of guest designers.
TeeTurtle discount codes and coupons
|Cute T-shirts from $15||Shop TeeTurtle’s sale section for discounted shirts||
|Sign up for deals and giveaways||Join TeeTurtle’s newsletter for the latest shirt designs, deals and giveaways||
Bestselling products from TeeTurtle
TeeTurtle Review | Pros and Cons
- Sign up for specials. Get exclusive discounts, giveaways and be the first to know about new designs every week.
- Limited edition. All of TeeTurtle's shirts are designed and made in limited quantities, so you know you will be wearing a unique tee.
- 100% cotton. All TeeTurtle tees are made from 100% cotton.
- Shipping times. Orders to Australia take between 25 and 30 business days to arrive.
- No international tracking. TeeTurtle shirts are sent from the United States and can only be tracked while they are still in the US. Once your package goes international, you won't be able to track its location.
How does TeeTurtle shipping and delivery work?
Processing times vary depending on the design. New designs and guest designer tees can take up to seven business days to process from the time you place your order. Regular designs take two to three business days. Shipping to Australia takes 25 to 30 business days.
What forms of payment does TeeTurtle accept?
- Google Wallet
What is the TeeTurtle returns policy?
TeeTurtle accepts returns of unworn, unwashed and new shirts and will exchange them for a different tee or issue you with a refund if you’re not happy.
Fill in the returns and exchanges form on the website before you send it back. Returns shipping is paid for by the customer in the case of ‘change of mind’ returns.