Shop for quality cameras, state-of-the-art photography equipment and more at Ted's Cameras' online shop, plus use Ted's Cameras discount codes to help save.
Ted’s Cameras is an Australian-owned camera and accessory store that has weathered the online storm and still runs twenty stores around the country. They offer full service for cameras, including parts and repairs, and will ship all over the country.
Ted’s Cameras discount codes and coupons
What can I buy from Ted’s Cameras?
- Ted’s Cameras - Obviously, Ted’s Cameras sells cameras in all shapes and sizes. From compacts and compact system cameras to digital SLRs, they have a really broad inventory well worth checking out.
- Ted’s Cameras Binoculars - There’s a huge range here and something to suit every price range. If you’re not quite sure what you’re looking for, there’s also a great buying guide on their website.
- Ted’s Cameras Accessories - For everything from cables, cleaning and tripods, to light metres, microphones and even drones, see the Ted’s Cameras accessory section.
- Ted’s Cameras Film - If you miss the olden days of taking pictures, or still like to hold your snaps in your hand, Ted’s sells a range of film and picture packs.
- Ted’s Cameras GoPro - If you’re looking to get into the GoPro game, Ted’s can help you with a full range of cameras and accessories.
Ted’s Cameras Review | Pros and Cons
- Australian owned and operated.
- ClubTed reward program.
- Tax refund scheme.
- Not much we can fault with these guys here.
How does Ted’s Cameras shipping and delivery work?
Ted’s has twenty stores nationwide, and if there is one near you they offer a Click & Collect service. If you’re not near a store, they charge $9.95 for shipping, including insurance, and delivery time is usually 3–7 business days.
What forms of payment does Ted’s Cameras accept?
What is the Ted’s Cameras returns policy?
Ted’s Cameras offer a 14 day Exchange Guarantee, which allows you to exchange any item purchased for an item of equal value with two weeks. They also allow returns for any products that don’t work on arrival, or that are different than listed on the website.