If you’re looking for a specialist tax provider to help you navigate the tricky waters of tax returns, then you may want to consider Online Tax Australia.
Who is Online Tax Australia?
Online Tax Australia is a family business operated by three brothers, all of whom have been working in the accounting industry for more than 20 years. It provides an exclusive tax return software that lets you to lodge your return online from anywhere in Australia at a fixed price.
How can Online Tax Australia help you with your tax return?
Online Tax Australia have developed a straightforward and easy to use online system for completing your return. It has three steps.
- Once you have created an account, you will answer a series of simple ‘yes or no’ questions that will identify your type of return and the information you will need for step 2.
- You enter any relevant information, including tax numbers and your financial information.
- Submit your return for review and lodgement.
Your review will then be reviewed by a tax expert who will ensure that you are making the most of your deductions and that your return is complete, which will help you avoid delays and penalties.Back to top
What fees does Online Tax Australia charge?
Online Tax Australia’s services are available for a fixed, tax deductible fee of:
- $49 for most tax returns
- $59 for tax returns that include rental properties
- $69 for tax returns that include a sole business schedule
What’s the benefit of using Online Tax Australia?
- You can get the maximum possible refund
- It’s an easy and stress-free process
- You’ll receive tax tips and advice from Online Tax Australia’s experts
- Your tax return will be reviewed by an experienced accountant