Find out how to save money when you order luxury geisha-inspired skincare label Tatcha in Australia
Tatcha is a high-end skincare line inspired by the traditional beauty routine of Japanese geishas and combined with a cutting-edge, antioxidant-focused approach to formulation. It is only available to customers in Australia online and offers free shipping on orders over USD$250.
Tatcha promo codes and sales
Bestselling products from Tatcha
Serums and treatments
Eye and lip
Tatcha Review | Pros and Cons
- Free samples. Get three complimentary samples of your choice with each order.
- Free shipping. Free international shipping is available to Australia for orders over USD$250.
- Live chat. Get in touch with a representative from Tatcha via live chat, email or over the phone.
- Online personal skin consultation. If you’re not sure which products are right for your skin, follow the steps online and receive a personalised recommendation.
- International shipping rates. Orders are shipped from the USA and shipping rates to Australia can be comparatively expensive.
- No cancellations. Orders can’t be cancelled or modified more than one hour after confirmation.
How can I get Tatcha free shipping?
Tatcha ships with a courier service for a flat rate of USD$35 or with FedEX at a rate calculated according to the package weight. Tatcha offers free shipping to Australia for orders over USD$250. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to the checkout to get the shipping for free.
What forms of payment does Tatcha accept?
- American Express
What is the Tatcha returns policy?
Returns and exchanges should be sent back to Tatcha headquarters in the USA. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer and registered shipping is recommended. Get in touch with the customer care team to organise your return before you send the package back.