Tarte is extending the Shape Tape line with prep and prime products!
Source: Instagram user tartecosmetics
This is what you need to know about the double-duty beauty products that perfect your base for makeup. We are obsessed.
When Tarte Shape Tape first dropped, makeup junkies went crazy and for good reason. The cult product is one of (or maybe even the) best-selling concealers on the market. It has been extended to the Shape Tape Foundation and the Shape Tape loose setting powder. That is a lot of love from Tarte Cosmetics!
Well ladies and gents, buckle up, because the brand is extending the Shape Tape line AGAIN!
Introducing a new range of double-duty beauty products from Tarte Cosmetics. These are designed to prep and create the perfect base to apply the matching foundation, the concealer and the loose setting powder. Because you know we are using all the products from the Shape Tape line.
This is what you need to know.
- First Step Prep Moisture Reset Cream ($52). This is a whipped face moisturiser to hydrate your face, and is formulated with fruit extracts to give you all the antioxidants you need.
- Shape Tape Pore and Prime Balm ($39). A handy silk primer in a compact, this product comes with a sponge and will make your pores vanish in front of your eyes. Formulated with Vitamin E to keep your skin nourished all day long.
- Base Tape Hydrating Primer ($45). A coconut priming serum that is designed to keep skin hydrated for up to 12 hours. Bonus: it promises to extend the wear of your foundation!
- Shape Tape Pressed Powder ($49). The pressed powder we never knew we needed. Comes in 15 shades with a variety of tones, the product claims to banish fine lines, pores, excess oils and any skin pigmentation.
Source: Tarte Cosmetics
In true Tarte Cosmetics style, all the products are vegan friendly and free of parabens which is just one of the things we love about this beauty brand.
When and where you can buy
Good news! The extension of the Shape Tape line is available RIGHT NOW, online at Tarte Cosmetics. Start adding to your cart ladies and gents, and you may as well throw a concealer in there... or two.
You can also shop Tarte Cosmetics from Sephora. Sephora only started stocking Tarte Shape Tape concealer as of December 2018, so it's not confirmed as to when they will be stocking the extension of the line.
- Best sales of the week: ASOS, Witchery and HelloFresh
- Why you’re going to want Nike’s Air Max 270 In My Feels sneakers
- When and where to shop adidas’ Stan Smith Buckle sneakers
- Conscious Nation: Everything we know about P.E Nation’s sustainable new initiative
- See every piece from the PUMA x Sue Tsai Love 101 collection