See all the swatches of the new Tarte High Tides and Good Vibes palette
Image: Instagram user tartecosmetics
Find out when you can get your hands on it – and be quick because it's limited edition.Tarte Cosmetics just announced the launch of a new eyeshadow palette inspired by the ocean and it's called High Tides and Good Vibes. The wait has been heavily anticipated, especially by the brand's Instagram that's been teasing the launch for the past few weeks. The new eyeshadow palette is an iteration of the Rainforest of the Sea collection and the packaging is heavily inspired by marine life. It features an adorable little turtle on the front and it also has a huge mirror inside.
2019 has already been a pretty big year for the beauty brand. Tarte revealed the new formula of the Face Tape foundation and we were so excited! Then, news dropped of the launch of Tarte's affordable sister brand called Sugar Rush.
The High Tides and Good Vibes palette includes four high-impact glitter pigments and eight creamy powder shadows to help you blend to your heart's content. The glitters are pressed which means they work better when packed on with a brush or even better, your finger. The colour story of the palette is a good mix of neutral and marine-inspired shades. From what we can tell, there is going to be a whole lot of different looks to create from the High Tides and Good Vibes palette. Starting from the top, the shades are:
- Beach Therapy – matte tan
- Buried Gold – champagne shimmer
- Aloha, Beaches – matte cinnamon
- Galapagos – brown shimmer
- Turtlette – silver glitter
- Aquaholic – teal glitter
- Champagne Beach – gold glitter
- Beach Daze – pink glitter
- South Beach – matte melon
- Surf's Up – matte aqua
- Dive In – deep teal shimmer
- Deep Blue – cobalt shimmer
Image: Tarte Cosmetics website
As always, the new eyeshadow palette from Tarte is formulated without any of the nasty stuff. It's free from parabens, gluten, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan and sodium lauryl sulfate. The ingredients are pretty impressive too. The eyeshadow has marine plant extracts and mineral pigments which work to soften the skin and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eyes.
When and where to buy the new Tarte eyeshadow palette
The High Tides and Good Vibes eyeshadow palette is live right now on Tarte Cosmetics and it is a limited edition so we recommend getting in quick! It retails for $55 and with the colour range of the shadows, it's safe to say you are getting bang for your buck.
If you think you can wait, Tarte Cosmetics has revealed the new eyeshadow palette will become an exclusive to Sephora stores all over the world. While we don't have a date for Aussies at the moment, we can expect it's going to be fairly soon.
View this post on Instagram
- Nasty Gal and Flex Mami have dropped a new size-inclusive edit
- 8 fashion brands taking steps towards sustainability (and not just on Earth Day)
- Best designer fashion deals this Vogue Online Shopping Night
- Vogue Online Shopping Night: Best fashion deals under $100
- Editors’ Picks: Here’s what we’re aggressively adding to cart this VOSN