Tarte’s massive Cyber Monday sale is still going!
Thank the time difference because the Tarte Cosmetics Cyber Monday sale is still going - and it's huge!
This is not a drill - one of our all-time favourite brands is running a massive sale for Cyber Monday - and because of the time difference between Australia and the United States, it's still on! That's right, up to 60% off some of the most adored products in the Tarte Cosmetics line-up and 25% off almost everything else.
The top picks for this sale definitely include the brand's iconic mascaras. Whether you're obsessed with the sky-high lash look of the Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara or crave the blackest black colour of the Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara, your lashes will be thanking you for checking this sale out.
Also on offer are the vitamin-rich Maracuja Oil, super pigmented Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paints, Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage foundation and the Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush - not to mention the Rainforest of the Sea Water foundation AND an entire limited edition brush set!
On top of the sale, which already cuts a hefty chunk off your price tag, all orders over $80 qualify for free international shipping and a free sample product from the Tarte Cosmetics website. Considering ordering from Australia usually yields a shipping fee from $20, we definitely think it's worth it to take advantage of the sale while you can.
Make sure to follow @finderstyle on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more!
- When you can get your hands on ASOS’s first ever homewares collection
- Car roof box buying guide: How to find the best roof box for your car
- Best tyre pressure monitoring systems: Compare prices, types and features of popular brands
- Carry-on luggage buying guide: What you should know before you buy your next suitcase
- Paper shredder buying guide: How to find the best device for your home or office