Take to the skies in GTA Online’s new flight-focused update
Pimp out your plane in the latest free update for GTA V's online component.
GTA Online is expanding yet again, with Rockstar revealing a wealth of new content coming to the game in next week's Smuggler's Run update.
Named after the cargo-smuggling PS2 game Rockstar developed way back in 2000, this update opens up new contraband-trafficking missions delivered by the quivering Nervous Ron. To fulfil these missions, you'll have access to a range of new planes, choppers and ultralight aircraft you can customise to your fancy. There'll also be a bunch of new hangars to buy for storing your fancy new fleet.
Following the Smuggler's Run update, races in GTA Online will receive an upgrade later this year. A new type of checkpoint will automatically transform your vehicle into a different class to suit the track, allowing for races that transition seamlessly between on-road, off-road, sea and air.
As brilliant as Rockstar's commitment to updating GTA Online is, it's no surprise given the game is making more money than ever even four years after it launched.
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Review: The pinnacle of 2D visuals
- Command the Australian Centurion in World Of Tanks
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight
- Every bit a sleeper hit: City of Brass review