Take to the skies in GTA Online’s new flight-focused update
Pimp out your plane in the latest free update for GTA V's online component.
GTA Online is expanding yet again, with Rockstar revealing a wealth of new content coming to the game in next week's Smuggler's Run update.
Named after the cargo-smuggling PS2 game Rockstar developed way back in 2000, this update opens up new contraband-trafficking missions delivered by the quivering Nervous Ron. To fulfil these missions, you'll have access to a range of new planes, choppers and ultralight aircraft you can customise to your fancy. There'll also be a bunch of new hangars to buy for storing your fancy new fleet.
Following the Smuggler's Run update, races in GTA Online will receive an upgrade later this year. A new type of checkpoint will automatically transform your vehicle into a different class to suit the track, allowing for races that transition seamlessly between on-road, off-road, sea and air.
As brilliant as Rockstar's commitment to updating GTA Online is, it's no surprise given the game is making more money than ever even four years after it launched.
- Where to find the best price on Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti in Australia
- Where to find the best price on Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 in Australia
- Where to find the best price on Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 in Australia
- Razer Blade 15: Well Worth Unsheathing
- The Twitch Prime free trial comes with serious perks