Take to the skies in GTA Online’s new flight-focused update
Pimp out your plane in the latest free update for GTA V's online component.
GTA Online is expanding yet again, with Rockstar revealing a wealth of new content coming to the game in next week's Smuggler's Run update.
Named after the cargo-smuggling PS2 game Rockstar developed way back in 2000, this update opens up new contraband-trafficking missions delivered by the quivering Nervous Ron. To fulfil these missions, you'll have access to a range of new planes, choppers and ultralight aircraft you can customise to your fancy. There'll also be a bunch of new hangars to buy for storing your fancy new fleet.
Following the Smuggler's Run update, races in GTA Online will receive an upgrade later this year. A new type of checkpoint will automatically transform your vehicle into a different class to suit the track, allowing for races that transition seamlessly between on-road, off-road, sea and air.
As brilliant as Rockstar's commitment to updating GTA Online is, it's no surprise given the game is making more money than ever even four years after it launched.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?