Take the Xbox One X for a test drive this weekend in Sydney
Check out Forza Motorsport 7 at Microsoft's flagship Sydney store.
You've sat at home and watched as thousands of punters got their mitts all over the shiny new Xbox One X (formerly known as Project Scorpio) at E3 and Gamescom 2017. Well, now it's time to take the controller into your own hands and play the powerhouse console for yourself (if you're in Sydney, that is).
This weekend, Microsoft will be allowing the public to go hands-on with the Xbox One X and Forza Motorsport 7. The opportunity is only available from 12:00pm to 6:00pm Sunday 24 September and only for a limited number of fans.
Register using this link to secure some quality time with the Xbox One X. Once you've registered successfully, be there at 188 Pitt St Sydney 12:00pm sharp.
In addition to Forza Motorsport 7, Xbox fans will have a chance to check out Super Lucky's Tale on the Xbox One X.
For everything, you need to know about the Xbox One X, check out our detailed guide.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits