Take Prey for a spin with a new free trial
PC and console players can now explore Talos I without handing over a single cent.
There's no price better than free, and that's all a quick trip around Prey's Talos I space station will cost you right now. Following up on the free demo released on PS4 and Xbox One earlier this year, Arkane Studios has launched a new one-hour free trial of its trippy sci-fi shooter for PC gamers as well as for those on consoles.
Unlike the demo, this new free trial will let you carry any progress you make over to the full game, including any Trophies or Achievements you earn.
We called Prey a sleeper hit when we reviewed it earlier this year, and given its less-than-stellar sales, it seems we were right on the money. Since there's a good chance you haven't experienced the versatile puzzle-solving and powerful atmosphere the game thrives on, we recommend giving this new trial a whirl.
Best of all, if you don't want to leave the enthralling environment of Talos I after the trial hour, you can currently snap up a copy of Prey from Amazon on all three platforms for just $47.44 shipped.
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale