Take off with this global sale from $973 return with Etihad Airways
5-star flights to Europe and the Middle East on the cheap.
It's tough to go past a good Etihad Airways sale and this one's a doozy. Dubbed the Ready, Set, Fly sale, you'll find the good old favourites like London and Madrid included with some interesting additions.
They start at just $973 return from Sydney to Abu Dhabi, and other Aussie cities aren't missing out either. Here are some highlights:
- Melbourne to Istanbul from $1,120
- Sydney to Manchester from $1,267
- Sydney to Milan from $1,305
- Brisbane to London or Madrid from $1,335
- Sydney to Beirut from $1,501
- Melbourne to Athens from $1,529
- Melbourne to Amman from $1,973
Travel dates span from now until 21 August 2020 depending on the route and blackout dates do apply. Business class fares are also on sale if you'd like to travel in a bit more comfort.
The Ready, Set, Fly sale ends 6 October 2019 or until seats sell out, so head over to Etihad Airways to grab your ticket.
How good are these Etihad fares?
- Price: Great. At their very best, Etihad flights to Europe usually start closer to the $1,000 mark. Flights to Abu Dhabi are a great deal and there are some tough-to-get-to cities included that are usually a lot more.
- Airline: Great. Etihad is a 5-star airline so you can board with the peace of mind that your checked-luggage, meals and entertainment are all included in your fare.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Etihad is partnered with Virgin Velocity so you'll be able to earn 0.25 to 4 Velocity points per mile.
- Travel time: Good. All flights include a stopover in Abu Dhabi which you can extend for a second mini-holiday on Etihad. There's currently a promo running on stopovers where you can stay in selected premium hotels for two nights.
- Weather: Great. You've almost got a full year of flights to choose from so it's hard to go wrong here. Consult our Best Time guide for guidance on when to make your booking based on your destination.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?