Take off with this global sale from $1,033 with Etihad Airways
5-star flights to the UK, Europe and Middle East on the cheap.
Start the year off right by booking that holiday you've been dreaming of for a fraction of the cost. We're talking flights from $1,033 return with 5-star airline Etihad Airways that include European summer dates.
With several hot destinations around the globe to pick from, you could be sipping champagne in Paris, exploring the Acropolis in Athens, indulging on tapas in Barcelona or spotting royals in London.
Sample flights to hop onto include:
- Sydney - Dublin from $1,033
- Melbourne - Abu Dhabi from $1,116
- Sydney - London from $1,192
- Brisbane - Amsterdam from $1,388
Travel dates span from 1 February to 31 October and business class fares are also on sale if you'd like to travel in a bit more comfort.
The Global sale ends 24 January 2019 or until seats sell out so head over to Etihad Airways to grab your ticket.
How good are these Etihad fares?
- Price: Great. We have seen Etihad flights to Europe drop as low as $793 return though these were far from the peak period with more restrictive dates. The lead fare from Sydney to Dublin is one of the cheapest we've seen, though, priced at $280 less than a recent sale, so you can still nab a bargain depending on your route.
- Airline: Great. Etihad is a 5-star airline so you can rest assured knowing your checked-luggage, meals and entertainment are all included in your fare.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Etihad is partnered with Virgin Velocity so you'll be able to earn 0.25 to 4 Velocity points per mile.
- Travel time: Good. All flights include a stopover in Abu Dhabi which you can extend for a free second holiday. Etihad currently has a promo running on stopovers where you can stay two nights for the price of one.
- Weather: Great. You've really got a whole slew of dates to choose from including the peak summer period and budget-friendly spring and autumn dates.
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know