Take off to Tokyo for $575 return with Philippine Airlines
All-inclusive flights from Melbourne, Sydney, Darwin and Brisbane to the land of the rising sun.
Jetstar might currently be offering cheap flights to Japan but for bargain luxury fares, you shouldn't look past Philippine Airlines. Right now, the all-inclusive 3-star airline has flights to Tokyo from major Australian cities from $575 return.
These discounted fares are for travel from May to September, which is the country's late-spring, summer and early-autumn period. This includes the country's wettest months (June-August) but also includes some of its most pleasant months (May and September) when the weather is warm and the crowds are thin.
Starting prices per city are:
- Melbourne to Tokyo: $575 return
- Sydney to Tokyo: $578 return
- Darwin to Tokyo: $582 return
- Brisbane to Tokyo: $584 return
Book: You can search for flights and book cheap tickets to Tokyo with Philippine Airlines via I Want That Flight.
These flights are available until sold out.
- Hit Hong Kong in time for Chinese New Year with 5-star flights from $648 return
- Flight Centre EOFY sale: Overseas flights from $356, packages from $279 and cruises from $499
- Take off to India for under $435 return with AirAsia
- Ultra cheap flights to Europe are now on sale from $309
- Qatar Airways extends UK flight sale, drops price even further