Take off to Tokyo for $575 return with Philippine Airlines
All-inclusive flights from Melbourne, Sydney, Darwin and Brisbane to the land of the rising sun.
Jetstar might currently be offering cheap flights to Japan but for bargain luxury fares, you shouldn't look past Philippine Airlines. Right now, the all-inclusive 3-star airline has flights to Tokyo from major Australian cities from $575 return.
These discounted fares are for travel from May to September, which is the country's late-spring, summer and early-autumn period. This includes the country's wettest months (June-August) but also includes some of its most pleasant months (May and September) when the weather is warm and the crowds are thin.
Starting prices per city are:
- Melbourne to Tokyo: $575 return
- Sydney to Tokyo: $578 return
- Darwin to Tokyo: $582 return
- Brisbane to Tokyo: $584 return
Book: You can search for flights and book cheap tickets to Tokyo with Philippine Airlines via I Want That Flight.
These flights are available until sold out.
- Cheap Los Angeles flights are happening right now. Get there from $772 return
- Too true: You can fly to Vanuatu and back from $443 return
- Peak-season flights to Hong Kong from $561 return on Cathay Pacific
- Flight war: Air New Zealand takes flights to California down to $859 return
- Jetstar’s Christmas sale has network-wide flights from $37