Take off to Tokyo, all-inclusive, from $649 return
Japan Airlines has your autumn airfares sorted.
Japan's all-inclusive carrier, Japan Airlines, has just released discounted fares to the Japanese capital, Tokyo, with fares as low as $649 return.
Flights are for travel between October and November which, while being off-peak, is ideal for capturing the country dressed in autumn colours and for gearing up for snow season.
If you're lucky and pick dates in late November, you might even be able to catch some powder in the country's shoulder season.
You can depart on these flights from various major Aussie cities, including Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart and Canberra. The cheapest flight is from Melbourne to Tokyo on Japan Airlines' new overnight route with fares from $649 return.
Other starting fares include the following:
- Brisbane to Tokyo... from $683 return
- Perth to Tokyo... from $685 return
- Adelaide to Tokyo... from $688 return
- Hobart to Tokyo... from $688 return
- Canberra to Tokyo... from $710 return
- Sydney to Tokyo... from $794 return
For an all-inclusive airline, which has checked-luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment included in the fare, these prices are on par with some of the lowest. Earlier this month, Qantas released fares from $690 return on similar dates. While some routes in this sale are a tad more expensive than the sale from Qantas, some, including Brisbane to Tokyo, are dollars cheaper.
These flights can be searched for and booked through I Want That Flight.
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes