Take off to Thailand from just $281 return
Get to Thailand's pristine beaches for a bargain.
If you've been searching for your next bargain holiday, look no further. Travel to Thailand is now as cheap as $281 return with this deal flying with AirAsiaX.
Flights are taking off from Perth at the low-cost fare of $281 with one stopover in Kuala Lumpur International.
Airfares are cheapest in late March and early April 2020. As you'll be travelling at the beginning of the off-season, you will be able to relax and unwind without the crowds.
If you're travelling from Melbourne, you can fly out for $386 return in late March. Anyone who is flying out from Darwin can score a return flight for $288 in late February.
Flights departing from Sydney can travel to Krabi for $432 from early February to late March.
To book: The early bird gets the worm! So head over to Skyscanner to find the best price for your trip. This flight is a first in, best dressed. So don't wait around too long to book, this deal isn't a part of a specific promotion and will only be available until it's sold out.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. This flight calculates at less than other low-cost flights to Thailand, with most other fares averaging around $350 to $400.
- Airline: Okay. AirAsiaX is a low-cost airline that is perfect for anyone looking to save a few extra dollars. This flight in particular requires self transfer which means that when you reach Kuala Lumpur International you'll have to check-in for your connecting flight and there's a possibility that you'll have to collect your luggage.
- Frequent flyer points: Good. AirAsiaX has a large frequent flyer points scheme. However, you can't add points from other airline flights.
- Travel time: Good. Flight times for this route are usually around 7 hours. The duration of this flight is 11hrs 35mins but this is attributed to a 4-hour wait at the stopover.
- Weather: Thailand's climate is hot and humid, so the weather doesn't usually drop below 30 degrees celsius. With this in mind, the best time to travel is between November to early April, just in time for your holiday.