Take off to India from just $411 return with AirAsia
Save extra big on flights during the dry season or celebrate Holi on the cheap.
For many, India is like a different planet. The sights, sounds and even smells can draw you in like no other place on Earth and whether it's a return trip or your very first time, you should find something new to discover.
To get you there on the cheap, we've found some bargain basement AirAsia X fares that start from just $411 return departing from Perth to Delhi.
Flights take off from all corners of Australia, including Melbourne from $459, Sydney from $506 and Brisbane from $565 return.
These flights are for select dates between May 2019 and February 2020 but the cheapest we found is for October and February.
If you're keen to experience Holi (9 March), we also found discounted fares starting from $575 return in March.
The low fares aren't attached to any particular sale so if you're going to get them then you'd better be quick.Head to Skyscanner to choose your ideal dates before they get snapped up.
How good are these India fares?
- Price: Great. At their cheapest, we've seen flights to Delhi from $401 return but this was during the rainy season. For just a few dollars more, we reckon it's well worth the "splurge" to ensure you get the best weather while you're there.
- Airline: Great. AirAsia is known as the Best Low-Cost Carrier in the World, taking the crown ten years in a row at the Skytrax Awards. If you want to fly budget, then these are the guys to choose.
- Frequent Flyer Points: AirAsia BIG Members are eligible to earn points on select travel.
- Travel time: Okay. Flights include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, some of which are on the long side. The good news is Kulala Lumpur airport is one of the best to have an extended layover in.
- Weather: Great. India's monsoon season is officially over in October so you can expect cooler weather and dry days into March.