Take off on flights to Los Angeles from $808 return
Fiji Airways is taking you to the US-of-A for cheap once again.
It's always a good day when Fiji Airways hits us with a sale to the States that is practically irresistible and today is definitely one of those days. A month ago we saw the airline drop fares to $839 return but this is that much better pegging the price down to a mere $808 return.
The exciting news is that these starting fares are on journeys from Sydney. Don't be discouraged if that's not your home city however as there's plenty of Los Angeles sale fares to go around.
- Sydney to Los Angeles - from $808 return
- Brisbane to Los Angeles - from $830 return
- Melbourne to Los Angeles - from $850 return
- Gold Coast to Los Angeles - from $1,079 return
- Adelaide to Los Angeles - from $1,48 return
- Canberra to Los Angeles - from $1,125 return
Available travel dates vary by route but range from October 2017 to March 2018. For the cheapest Sydney flights, you will have to travel from 6-20 March 2018.
These fares are part of Skiddoo's The Great Holiday Escape sale which also features flights to San Francisco from $815, flights to Bali from $590 and flights to Honolulu from $667 return. Flight dates and carriers vary per route.
This sale doesn't last forever and you'll have to book your flights before 16 September to snatch up this LA deal.
You can book it, and other flights on sale, through Skiddoo.
- This Jetstar sale gets you to the Northern Territory from $107
- The latest Jetstar sale has you scoring a $75 domestic bargain
- Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159
- Jetstar slashes prices from $89 on Gold Coast to Hobart route
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59