Take a tour of Samsung’s CES 2018 booth
Get a ground-floor view of the chaos that is CES 2018.
Has all the excitement of CES 2018 got you lamenting the fact that Las Vegas is a 20-hour, $1500 plane trip away? Well, while we might not have the technology to beam you halfway across the world in a heartbeat, we can give you a taste of what it's like on ground zero of the world's biggest consumer electronics expo through the magic of streaming video.
Finder's own Alex Kidman is covering the event as a guest of Samsung, and in his travels across the massive show floor, he took some time to check out Samsung's frankly colossal booth, legging it from one end to the other while taking stock of the many products on display.
For both a glimpse at the staggering scale of CES and a taste of Alex's ever-incisive commentary, you'll want to check out the video below.
- Facebook Ray-Ban Stories review: Smarter sunnies, but not quite smart enough
- Hot Wheels RC Cybertruck out now in Australia: Is it any good?
- Facebook Ray-Ban Stories: Hands-on review
- Google Nest Doorbell Battery review: Smart software, poor design
- Windows 11: Pricing, availability and new features explained