Take a break on Kangaroo Island with flights from $109 one-way
Pristine beaches, local wines and abundant wildlife are just a hop, skip and jump away.
Kangaroo Island is a popular spot for wildlife lovers, serious foodies, history buffs and those that are keen to feel some sand between their toes. For a very limited time, you can experience it all for yourself on a budget thanks to Qantas’s latest sale.
Fares start from $109 one-way from Adelaide with flights also available to Kangaroo Island from Melbourne for $209, Sydney for $229, Canberra for $229 and Brisbane for $249 each way.
Flights depart between 12 November and 17 April 2019, excluding the school holiday period.
Get yours now through Flight Finder before the sale runs out on 25 October.
How good are these Kangaroo Island fares?
- Price: Good. Based on a similar sale last year it’s $10 cheaper on the Canberra route but you’re paying $10 more to fly from Adelaide and Melbourne and $30 more to fly from Sydney. You’re still saving a bunch based on full priced flights which start at $275 one-way.
- Airline: Great. Qantas is a luxury carrier, ranked as the best airline in Australia/Pacific. Checked luggage, in-flight meals and in-flight entertainment are all included in your fare. Rewards members can also score Qantas Frequent Flyer points and status credits on its journeys.
- Travel time: Good. Most flights include a layover in Adelaide.
- Weather: Great. Dates include the best time to visit Kangaroo Island which is during early March when the weather has cooled down and the crowds have started to clear.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?