Up to 70% off sale
- Free shipping over $50
- Free returns
- Zip Pay
We have 2 T2 promo codes codes available
What's the latest discount code from T2 Tea?
The latest deal we have from T2 Tea was added in. Up to 70% off sale.
What's the highest discount deal from T2 Tea today?
The highest discount deal you can get from T2 Tea today is 70%.
What's the most popular deal from T2 Tea this week?
We have a total of 2 deals available for T2 Tea today. However, the most popular deal from T2 Tea is the Up to 70% off sale. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at T2 Tea?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at T2 Tea?
Plus there's free shipping if you spend over $50.
T2 Review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping. Orders over $70 are shipped to Australian addresses for free.
- Afterpay available. Shop now and use the Afterpay service to pay for your order in interest-free instalments.
- Express post available. Orders shipped with Australia Post express service arrive in 1–3 business days.
- Local returns address. Returns are sent back to the T2 Australian collection point, which means you won’t need to pay international shipping fees.
- No returns on sale items. Items purchased on sale cannot be returned for reason of change of mind.
- Returns shipping applies. If you choose to make a return you will need to cover the postage costs.
How can I get T2 free shipping?
Orders over $70 are shipped for free to addresses in Australia and New Zealand. Orders are shipped with Australia Post and will take approximately 5–10 business days to arrive. Standard shipping on orders $70 or less will incur a flat $12 shipping charge. Express post is also available.
What is the T2 returns policy?
Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery. Send your purchase back unopened, unused and with all packaging intact to receive a refund or an exchange. Items bought on sale are not eligible for returns.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 6 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these T2 Tea deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best T2 Tea offers available today.
More guides on Finder
N95 vs KN95 face masks: What’s the difference?
It can be confusing knowing the difference between a KN95 and N95 face mask. We look at them both and where to buy them online.
9 tips for founders I learned from launching a startup in a pandemic
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.
How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in the Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Arsenal and Liverpool are locked at 0-0 ahead of their Carabao Cup semi-final second leg this week.
Australian rapid antigen test statistics
Heres how stock levels and prices are holding up for RATs in Australia.
How to Stake Olympus DAO (OHM)
Learn how to stake OHM and receive high yield from one of DeFi's most ambitious experiments.
Retroactive airdrop farming: How to prepare yourself for 2022
Being early to a new DeFi ecosystem can be very profitable – here's how to game the system and potentially earn yourself some tokens.
What is reporting season and why does it matter to investors?
Reporting season is a 2-week or so period where investors can see the results for a large number of publicly traded companies.
Bank First Green Personal Loan review
Bank First’s variable rate green personal loan can be used to make environmentally friendly purchases for your home.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Blackstone Minerals (BSX ↑12.7%), Weebit Nano (WBT ↑9.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Thursday 20 January 2022.
Ask an Expert