If you're looking for some fresh style-inspo for your collection of tees, read on!
When it comes to clothes the t-shirt is a crucial item and a must-have for any wardrobe. It’s a timeless garment that’ll never go out of style and can be worn with almost any outfit.
Whether it’s an everyday look, a casual workwear ensemble or a night out, there’s always a fresh way to style a tee.
Here are 13 outfit formulas to spark your style inspiration and breathe new life into a simple piece of clothing. And if you're looking to buy t-shirts, check out our guide on the best stores for t-shirts online.
1. Team a white tee with mum jeans
There’s no better outfit combo than the classic white tee and blue jeans. Change it up with the style of the moment - mum jeans!
2. Style a white tee with blue jeans and add a winter coat
Elevate the world’s most simple outfit formula and keep warm by adding a statement coat.
3. Combine a statement tee with a maxi skirt
A statement tee adds a bit of grunge to a flirty skirt. Keep it modern by teaming with plain slides or boots.
4. Pair a vintage tee with flared jeans
The ultimate in 70s boho chic. Yes, the 70s revival is still going strong.
5. Go vintage with a branded t-shirt and denim skirt
For a laid-back, California-girl look team a branded tee with a simple denim skirt.
6. Add an oversized blazer
A business blazer adds a little extra polish and style to a plain tee. Wear with shorts if you want to keep it ultra-casual.
7. Layer to perfection with a simple tee and slip dress
There’s no better spring combination than a plain t-shirt beneath a simple slip dress. Add some neutral accessories and you’re good to go.
8. A tied-up tee looks chic with a pencil skirt.
Elevate an outfit by knotting your tee and complete the look with a simple midi skirt and heels.
9. Style white jeans with a striped t-shirt
For an ultra polished but still casual outfit, try white jeans and striped tee. You'll look like you stepped straight out of the Hamptons.
10. Wear an oversized tee with an oversized belt
Feeling adventurous with your t-shirt outfits? Pair an oversized t-shirt with an oversized corset belt. Very Kim K.
11. Combine a plain t-shirt with leather pants and a faux fur coat
Styling a t-shirt with leather pants and a faux fur coat can take your outfit to the next level. Keep it all black for a sophisticated night time look.
12. Style a plain white tee with black jeans
For an outfit formula that’ll never fail stick to monochrome. Combine a simple white tee with any style of black jeans.
13. Why not try a t-shirt with statement tracksuit pants
Tracksuit pants are one of the latest and coolest street-style items we're seeing on style icons everywhere. If you're feeling adventurous, give it a go!
Looking to buy more t-shirts?
- Best sales of the week: General Pants, Lorna Jane & Forever New
- When and where you can buy the Vans x Disney collection
- Get the celeb look for under $100: Dua Lipa, Em Rata, Kylie and more
- Your first look at the upcoming ASOS x The Simpsons collection
- Where and when to buy the Serena Williams x Nike “The Queen Collection”