Symple Loans personal loan
Get access to flexible repayment options and next-day funding with a Symple personal loan.
Symple is a peer-to-peer lender that offers unsecured personal loans. If you need quick access to funds to cover a personal expense or purchase, the Symple personal loan lets you apply in minutes and have the money within 24 hours of being approved.
See if it's right for you in our review below.
3 things you should know about this loan
When considering a loan from Symple, customers should be aware of the following:
- Personalised rates. You'll receive a tailored interest rate between 5.75% p.a. to 25.99% p.a. based on your personal information and credit profile.
- High upfront fee. You may have to pay an establishment fee of up to 5% of the total loan amount.
- 100% online. Symple is also a 100% digital platform, so it has no physical branches and is only accessible by phone and email.
From 5.75% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||Symple Loans Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)|
From 5.75% (variable)
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||6.47%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
Main points to consider about the Symple Loans Personal Loan
You can borrow from
You will need to make monthly repayments, but you'll have the option to make early repayments or pay off your entire loan amount without penalty.
Features of the Symple Loans Personal Loan
- Personalised interest rate. You will be given a rate based on your credit history and other factors.
- Flexible loan terms. You can repay the loan over
1to 7 years.
- Quick approval time. You can complete your application within approximately 7 minutes and you may get approval within 60 seconds.
- Fast access to funds. You will generally receive the loan amount within 24 hours of approval.
- Early repayment options. You can make extra repayments or pay your entire loan off early with no additional fees or charges.
Symple Loans Personal Loan rates and fees
- Interest rate. (from)
- Comparison rate. (from)
- Administration fee. You will also need to pay a
- Late payment fee. You will be charged a fee if you fail to make a repayment on time.
- Monthly fee.
- Establishment fee.
from 0% to 5% of the loan amount
You won't need to pay any additional fees or charges for making additional repayments or paying your loan off early.
How to apply for the Symple personal loan
If you wish to apply for a Symple personal loan, you can click "Go To Site" above to begin your application. You will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a loan:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Apply as an individual
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Earn an income of at least
- Not be bankrupt
You will need to provide additional financial and personal information as part of your application. If you are self-employed, you will need to have been trading for at least two years and include your tax return and notice of assessment as part of your application.
The Symple personal loan is a quick and flexible finance option for those needing fast access to funds. You should always compare personal loan options when looking for a loan.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.