Best deals you can book right now.
Cheap flights to Sydney for 2019
Everything you need to know about flying in and out of Sydney.
Sydney Kingsford Smith is one of Australia's busiest international and domestic airports, offering direct flights to dozens of destinations around the country.
This quick guide will give you all the information you need about ground transport options and airlines that fly into and out of the Sydney airport.
What you can expect to pay for cheap flights to Sydney
Here's what's considered to be a good deal compared to the average cost of a domestic flight to Sydney.
Flights from Melbourne to Sydney
Flights from Brisbane to Sydney
Flights from Perth to Sydney
Flights from Adelaide to Sydney
Sydney flight time
- From Melbourne: Approximately 1 hr 25 mins + when flying direct to Sydney Domestic Airport
- From Brisbane: Approximately 1 hr 35 mins + when flying direct to Sydney Domestic Airport
- From Perth: Approximately 4 hrs 10 mins + when flying direct to Sydney Domestic Airport
- From Adelaide: Approximately 1 hr 50 mins + when flying direct to Sydney Domestic Airport
Airlines that fly to Sydney
- Virgin Australia
- Sydney Kingsford Smith is Sydney's domestic and international airport.
- Some domestic flights depart from the international terminal so it's important to check before you arrive and ensure you leave enough time to get to the airport as Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport can be extremely busy at times.
The Airport Link Railway Line gets you to the city in approximately 20 minutes for around $18, while the airport shuttle bus services like Viator and Jayride can provide door-to-door transfers from $15 one way. Car rental desks are available at all terminals. Alternatively, Uber can drop you off at the private passenger drop-off but is not available from regular taxi ranks. A taxi into the city centre costs $25-$30 and you can find one at designated taxi ranks outside the terminals.
Latest Flight Deals
Find the lowest prices on flights to Europe from leading airlines.
Ask an Expert