Get more from your investment property and take charge of your finances with a Switzer Home Loans Investment Loan.
When you invest in property, choosing the right loan for your financing needs is a crucial step towards ensuring the success of your investment. The Switzer Home Loans Investment Loan offers a range of flexible features to help you get a better return from your investment in residential property. It features a competitive variable or fixed interest rate and no ongoing fees, while it can be structured in the most tax-efficient structure for your requirements.
If you’re looking to invest through superannuation, Switzer Home Loans also offers an SMSF Investment Loan.
|Product Name||Switzer Investment Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||4.39%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||4.39%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$200,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||15 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- No application fees
- No annual or monthly fees
- No settlement fee
- Interest only options
- Interest in advance options
- Lending service manager with 10 years of experience
- Requires a deposit of at least 20%
- Only available for loan amounts of $500,000 or above
Things to consider about the Switzer Investment Loan
Available for residential property investment purposes only, the Switzer Investment Loan is available for loans of $500,000 or more with a loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of up to 80%. Offered with a variable interest rate, the loan doesn’t feature any ongoing monthly or annual fees, allowing you to pay it off sooner.
The Switzer Investment Loan is available with interest only and interest in advance options to help you structure the loan to provide the best after-tax investment returns. It is also available with multiple payment options and online and phone access to provide extra convenience when it comes to managing your investment.
Features of the Switzer Investment Loan
- Loan amount. The Switzer Home Loans Investment Loan is available for loans of $500,000 or more.
- Maximum LVR. The maximum LVR available on this loan is 80%.
- Fixed or variable. Borrowers can choose a fixed interest rate, a variable rate or a combination of the two.
- Multiple payment options. You can repay the loan in a way that suits your loan structure and your financial situation. You can pay the loan via direct credit, direct debit or BPay, or opt to have your tenants pay their rent directly into your loan account.
- Tax options. So that you can maximise the after-tax returns from your investment, Switzer Home Loans offers interest only and interest in advance repayment options.
- Lending service manager. Every borrower receives direct access to their own dedicated lending service manager. Each manager has at least 10 years of experience in banking and lending and can offer tailored advice for you.
Fees you can avoid
- Annual fee: $0
- Monthly fee: $0
- Application fee: $0
- Establishment fee: $0
- LMI: $0
Fees you can’t avoid
- None. Switzer Home Loans specialises in offering home and investment loans with no ongoing fees attached.
How to apply for the Switzer Investment Loan
If you’d like to find out more information about the features of the Switzer Home Loans Investment Loan, click on the ‘go to site’ link on this page to be redirected to the Switzer Home Loans website. You will then be able to find out more about how the Investment Loan works and, if you decide it’s right for you, begin the loan application process.
During the loan application process, the lender will request a wide range of information in order to assess your borrowing capability and the ease with which you will be able to make repayments. You will need to provide:
- Your name, age and marital status
- Your contact details and preferred contact method
- The value of the assets you own, including real estate, savings and shares
- The details of any debts in your name
- Details about the property you wish to purchase, including its location and estimated value
- Any other questions you have or any other information that may be relevant
After completing the short online form you can receive conditional approval. A Switzer Home Loans lending service manager will then be in touch within 24 hours to chat about your borrowing requirements.
The Switzer Home Loans Investment Loan offers plenty of useful features for residential property investors. Compare the benefits of this loan with those of investment loans from other lenders to work out which one is right for you.