Score 50% off everything at Swisse’s Week of Wellness sale
From now until 28 February, you can snap up supplements and beauty products for half the usual price.
For many of us, vitamins and supplements are an essential part of our day to day wellbeing. Unfortunately, they can be quite pricey, which is why Swisse's Week of Wellness deal is one worth taking advantage of.
From now until midnight on Sunday 28 February, the Swisse online store is offering customers a massive 50% off sitewide. This means you can stock up on health essentials for the whole family at absolute bargain prices.
See just a few examples of how much you can save below:
- Swisse Women's Ultivite for $10, was $19.99.
- Swisse Ultiboost Relax & Sleep for $16.50, was $32.99.
- Swisse Ultibiotic Brain Health+ Probiotic for $20, was $39.99.
- Swisse Men's Ultivite 50+ for $22.48, was $44.95.
- Swisse Kids Fish Oil for $12.50, was $24.99.
In addition to vitamins, supplements and probiotics, Swisse's sale also includes skincare and beauty products.
If you're not familiar with its beauty range, the brand stocks skincare essentials for both men and women, including moisturisers, oils, serums, exfoliators, eye care, toner, masks and beauty supplements.
See a few of our top picks from the range below:
- Swisse Micellar Makeup Removing Cleansing Water. Micellar water has risen in popularity over the past few years with good reason. The water removes all traces of makeup (including waterproof) without the need to scrub delicate skin. We particularly love Swisse's version as it comes enriched with cucumber extract to hydrate the skin while it cleanses. Check out our review to find out more.
- Swisse Rosewater Hydrating Mist Toner. If you're looking for an easy way to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day, this mist toner should be on your wishlist. We reviewed it ourselves and found it to be balancing, hydrating and very pleasantly scented.
- Swisse Hemp Seed Hydrating Body Moisturiser. Hemp has become incredibly popular in the beauty world of late due to its hydrating and anti-inflammatory nature. Not only is this Swisse moisturiser made with 100% Australian hemp seed oil, but it also contains macadamia oil and shea butter, making it ideal for those with naturally dry or sensitive skin.
Discounted prices are not inclusive of shipping costs, so bear this in mind when making a purchase.
Swisse's shipping rates are calculated based on the weight and volume of your order, however standard shipping on orders over $69 is free for registered members of Swisse.com.au.