20% off orders over $77 site-wide
Where to shop for one-piece swimwear and maillots
Now's the time to stock up on smouldering one piece styles for those poolside perfect summer days and beachy chic adventures.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cheeky cutouts, glamorous silhouettes, striking styles; one piece swimsuits are back in fashion and they're hot. Ideal for lounging by the pool or a day of activities beachside, sexy one pieces are the perfect addition to your beachwear wardrobe.
Look to Australian brands like Seafolly and JETS for jaw dropping styles. For something a little fancier, Camilla is your go-to for sparkles and crazy prints and Talulah is the Aussie label best known for being fashion forward.
You might also like:
- READ MORE: Top 10 Australian swimwear designers
The A-Z directory of Australian swimwear designers and brands
Get to know Aussie swimwear labels big and small, summer style never looked so good.
All About Eve
Anna and Boy
Blue Glue Bikini's
Dion Lee Swim
Her the Label
Jewels & Grace
Robb and Lulu
Robyn Lawley Swimwear
Sass & Bide
She Made Me
We Are Handsome
Zulu & Zephyr
Which of these retailers offer free shipping:
Take a look at what sites will deliver the goods, for free. Sort your summer ‘kini out in time for the weekend ahead.
|RETAILER||FREE SHIPPING||DELIVERY TIME||FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING||DELIVERY TIME||IS IT WORTH IT?|
|ASOS||Orders over $40||7 Business days||$10||3 business days||Express shipping, yes!|
|Beginning Boutique||Orders over $75||Express||Free on orders over $50, $6.95 for orders below||1-3 business days||Yes!|
|boohoo||No free shipping. $4.99 per order||Up to 9 business days||$15||Up to 4 business day||Standard shipping, yes!|
|City Beach||Orders over $75||7-10 Business days||$9.99||2-4 business days||Express shipping, yes!|
|Cotton On||Orders over $55||3-5 business days||$14.95||1 business day||Standard shipping, yes!|
|David Jones||Orders over $100||3-7 Business days||$12||Next day||No|
|Farfetch||Cost is estimated with weight of order||3-7 days||$10||2-4 days||Yes!|
|General Pants||Orders over $75||1-4 days||Orders over $75, $10 for orders below||Next day||Yes!|
|Missguided||No free shipping. $5 per order||6-8 working days||$15||Up to 4 days||No|
|Princess Polly||Orders over $50||Express||Orders over $50,|
$6 for orders below
|Princess Polly||Orders over $50||Express||Orders over $50, $7 for orders below||Next day||Yes!|
|SurfStitch||Orders over $50||Express||Orders over $50, free|
$5.95 for orders below
|Next day||Express shipping, yes!|
|THE ICONIC||Orders over $50||Next day||$12.95||3-4 hours in Sydney metro||Yes!|
“What are the cheapest sites to buy one pieces online?
- THE ICONIC offers regular promotions on brands and exclusives styles. Subscribe to the newsletter to be the first to know.
- ASOS and Boohoo are hot contenders for the best retailers stocking cheap swimwear. Both labels offer a selection of fashion forward on-trend bikinis and one-pieces at hot prices.
Keep in the loop with our coupon pages to score a bargain on your next shopping spree.
“Where can I buy designer one-pieces online?”
- David Jones is known for an extensive offering of sartorially savvy swimwear. From Jets White Label by Jessika Allen to Camilla, Zimmermann and Seafolly.
- If you’re looking to invest in the best, Farfetch is the ultimate retailer when it comes to high end designers. You can shop international brands like Missoni, Dolce & Gabbana and Vivienne Westwood.
“Where can I buy plus size swimwear?”
- ASOS stock a wide range of flattering bikinis and one-pieces in plus sizes, ideal for flaunting killer curves.
- Australian bombshell Robyn Lawley has her self titled swimwear range available now on THE ICONIC.
How to care for your swimwear:
Once you’ve wrapped up your day beachside/poolside it’s important to thoroughly rinse or wash your swimwear immediately. Doing so will wash away any chemicals or salt that can harm the swimwear fabric. Read the manufacturer's care label on the garment to ensure there are no warnings to avoid.
It’s important to keep in mind:
Retailers will allow a return on swimwear provided the hygiene sticker is still attached and in its original condition.
Sales, discounts and deals
Ask an Expert