Shop for designer swimwear and get a discount at the checkout with these promo codes for SwimSpot.
SwimSpot is a US based swimwear store for women that specialises in well-made and flattering designer items. Australian shoppers can browse the collection at the sleek online store and have their purchases shipped to their front door.
Expect to find brands like Hurley, Luxe by Lisa Vogel, Ella Moss, Athena, Nautica, and more swimming at SwimSpot.
SwimSpot promo codes and coupons
Popular SwimSpot coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|26 Nov 2015||Sign up & get a discount||********|
|29 Oct 2015||$20 Shipping to Australia and New Zealand||********|
|29 Oct 2015||Free Shipping on orders $50 or more||********|
What can I buy from SwimSpot?
- SwimSpot New Arrivals – SwimSpot’s collection is fresh and is constantly updating. To see what’s new select ‘New Arrivals’ from the left side menu bar.
- SwimSpot Swimsuits – You can find a range of feminine and flattering swimsuits to suit any personality or body type. Choose from one pieces, modest swimwear, bikinis, tankinis, and surf suits.
- SwimSpot Girls – Cute swimwear for girls is also available in fun colours and prints from Hurley Girls and Splendid Girls.
- SwimSpot Accessories – Finish off your beachside look (and take care of your skin) with hats, suncare, bags, shoes, and other accessories.
SwimSpot Review | Pros and Cons
- You can sign up for SwimSpot’s VIP club and be the first to receive information about new arrivals, promotions and special offers.
- Shoppers can browse by body type to find the most flattering styles to suit their shape.
- SwimSpot is based in the US, so shipping will be more expensive compared with online stores that ship from Australia.
- If you need to return an item, you will need to pay for the return shipping, which could be costly to the US.
How does SwimSpot shipping and delivery work to Australia?
Australian orders will be shipped using FedEx International Priority and usually take 3–7 days to be delivered. Shipping to Australia is available for a flat rate of US$29.00.
Taxes and customs charges that may apply will be prepaid and prepared before shipment. You will not need to pay any extra upon delivery.
What forms of payment does SwimSpot accept?
- American Express
How do I return items to SwimSpot?
If you’re unhappy with your order, you can return it to SwimSpot for an exchange or refund. While you’re free to try on your item for size, returns will only be accepted on clothing that’s unwashed, unaltered, and in its original condition, with labels and swing tags attached.
To return your item, fill out the returns and include it in the package with your proof of purchase. Note that the shipping cost for packages returned from Australia are the responsibility of the customer.