Swery unveils the first gameplay footage from his upcoming cat RPG The Good Life
Get a look at the happiest town on earth - and the deadly secrets it hides.
After teasing it last month, Deadly Premonition creator Swery65 has shown off the first in-game footage of his studio's upcoming RPG about the happiest town in the world - a town where everyone turns into cats when the sun goes down.
With a clean, polygonal art style, the trailer reveals that the game's photographer protagonist isn't so happy about being stuck in such a peaceful English town. The lack of phone reception and Starbucks coffee has her sorely ticked off, as do the endless sheep that refuse to leave her alone. To make it back to New York, she takes up working for the locals, but ends up drinking all her money down the drain.
All desire to escape vanishes when she discovers the town's deadly secret, however. A killer is on the loose, and only by harnessing the town's cat-transformation abilities can she get to the bottom of the mystery.
In other oddball gaming news, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus imagined what a Nazi superhero would look like.
- Overwatch League attracts over 10 million views in its first week
- Where to find the best price on AO Tennis in Australia
- Australian pricing and release date revealed for Nintendo Labo
- Australian game developers fighting for funding despite commercial successes
- World of Tanks: Team USA and Team USSR to faceoff in the Tankbowl