Save money on sparkling crystals with the latest online Swarovski sales.
Swarovski was founded in 1895 and quickly found fame for its high-quality and brilliant glass crystals.
Today the brand is still synonymous with glamour. Its range includes jewellery, sculptures and figurines, couture, watches, homewares and chandeliers..
Swarovski sales and coupons
Bestselling products from Swarovski
Swarovski Review | Pros and Cons
- Next business day dispatch. Orders placed before 5pm Central European Time (CET) will be dispatched the following business day.
- Build wish lists. Save items you love and manage your own wish list online.
- Guest services included. Every purchase from Swarovski comes with a complimentary gift card and bag.
- Choose your delivery date. If you are sending a gift you can select which day you would like it to arrive (available for deliveries Monday to Friday only).
- Free shipping: Spend $150 or more and get free delivery.
- Direct exchanges not available. If you wish to exchange your purchase you will need to return it and then place a new order for the item you would like to purchase.
- No express shipping service. Swarovski does not provide an express shipping service to Australia.
How can I get Swarovski free shipping?
Spend $150 or more to qualify for free standard shipping Australia wide.
If your order is less than $150 standard shipping costs $12.50. No express shipping service is available. If you are buying a gift, you can select a day between Monday and Friday for the gift to arrive.
What forms of payment does Swarovski accept?
What is the Swarovski returns policy?
If you change your mind, you can return your purchase within 14 days as long as the item is sent back in its original conditions. If you wish to exchange the item you must first return it and make a separate order for new item.