- Free shipping over $120
- Free returns
We have 1 Swarovski discount codes available
What's the most popular deal from Swarovski this week?
We have a total of 1 deals available for Swarovski today. However, the most popular deal from Swarovski is the FREE shipping. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at Swarovski?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at Swarovski?
Swarovski Review | Pros and Cons
- Next business day dispatch. Orders placed before 5pm Central European Time (CET) will be dispatched the following business day.
- Build wish lists. Save items you love and manage your own wish list online.
- Guest services included. Every purchase from Swarovski comes with a complimentary gift card and bag.
- Choose your delivery date. If you are sending a gift you can select which day you would like it to arrive (available for deliveries Monday to Friday only).
- Free shipping: Spend $150 or more and get free delivery.
- Direct exchanges not available. If you wish to exchange your purchase you will need to return it and then place a new order for the item you would like to purchase.
- No express shipping service. Swarovski does not provide an express shipping service to Australia.
How can I get Swarovski free shipping?
Spend $150 or more to qualify for free standard shipping Australia wide.
If your order is less than $150 standard shipping costs $12.50. No express shipping service is available. If you are buying a gift, you can select a day between Monday and Friday for the gift to arrive.
What is the Swarovski returns policy?
If you change your mind, you can return your purchase within 14 days as long as the item is sent back in its original conditions. If you wish to exchange the item you must first return it and make a separate order for new item.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in November 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 4 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in November 2021. We've also found another 8 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Swarovski deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Swarovski offers available today.
More guides on Finder
How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich live and match preview
Giants of German football face off in one of Europe's biggest rivalries.
How to watch Melbourne City vs Western United A-League live and match preview
Champions Melbourne City host Western United in round 3 of the 2021 A-League season.
F1 world title: How Max Verstappen can become champion this weekend
There are 4 ways Max Verstappen can win the F1 title in the Saudi Arabian GP. We've laid them all out.
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Binance tutorial for total beginners (2021) – Hands-on steps to buying crypto
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Ask an Expert