Swarovski Boxing Day deals 2021
Splash out on Swarovski crystals this Boxing Day without breaking the bank.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Swarovski's jewellery designs are decadent, stylish and timeless. From earrings and pendants to watches and rings, you'll find everything you need to add a little sparkle to your jewellery collection in this compellingly splurge-worthy online catalogue. And, with Boxing Day around the corner, we're beginning to get excited about the discounts and deals Swarovski has to offer.
Scroll on to find out more about Swarovski's Boxing Day sale.
The latest Swarovski deals
What products does Swarovski sell?
Swarovski is a luxury crystal specialist. Whether you're jazzing up your jewellery box or adding a touch of wow-factor to your home decor, you can't go wrong at this store. Find coloured crystal necklaces, pendants, bracelets, rings and more, or head to the decorations section of the site and swipe through the cute collectible crystal characters until you find your fave. What's more, if you're looking for a great gift idea, you're sure to find a splurge-worthy option in the gift section.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you adore shopping in-store during big sale events, you'll love the atmosphere at your local Swarovski store on Boxing Day. However, in-store shopping isn't for everyone.
If the chaotic parking scenarios, lengthy checkout queues and overcrowded high streets are enough to put you off shopping during the Boxing Day sales altogether, don't panic. Online shopping from the Swarovski site is safe, convenient and super easy.
What will be on sale during the Swarovski Boxing Day sale?
Like the majority of retailers, Swarovski is keeping the official details of its sale top secret, so we don't yet know for sure. That said, we can make an informed prediction based on past Boxing Day events. Last year we saw this retailer discount select jewellery pieces, trinkets and watches by up to 60%. We're expecting to see something similar this Boxing Day too.
What is the Swarovski returns policy?
Unwanted items can be returned for a full refund within 60 days of receipt. Simply repackage your product and pop the preprinted returns label on the exterior of your parcel and then pop it to your local post office.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some fabulous tips and tricks to help you shop smarter during the Boxing Day sales.
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the hottest fashion deals and discounts on offer throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before you head out to shop the sales, it's a really good idea to get your finances in order. Work out how much you can afford to spend before embarking on your sale shopping spree and make sure you stick to your budget to avoid getting yourself into any unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Never walk into a sale event without a plan of action. Give your shopping spree a goal and make a list of all the things you really want to buy on Boxing Day. That way, you won't end up purchasing a bunch of products that you don't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. Check out the websites you want to buy from before the sale actually starts. Work out which styles you've got your heart set on and how to navigate the online store. You could even add the pieces you're interested in to your basket in advance so that you can check out even sooner on the big day.
- Apply a coupon. It's become popular for retailers to offer site-wide discounts during the sales via the use of a coupon or promo code. Make sure that the discount has been properly applied before completing your order to avoid paying full price for products that are actually on sale.
- Do your research. There are loads of other retailers out there that carry the same brands and offer similar deals. Make sure you check out what discounts competitors are offering before completing your order to ensure you're getting the best deal.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert