SureSave Deposit and Cancellation review
For most people, booking a holiday is an exciting and fun experience. It gives them time to sit back and look forward to better times on the horizon. What most people don’t think about is something unexpected happening that could prevent them from going on their trip.
Unfortunately, situations can and do arise that could result in people having to cancel their travel plans, which is disappointing and expensive.
If you have to cancel your holiday plans due to unexpected circumstances, it may result in you losing any deposits, forfeiting any prepaid activities and not being able to get back any money you paid for non-refundable accommodation. However, one way you can avoid this from happening is to have a travel insurance policy.
SureSave Deposit and Cancellation Policy Options
SureSave provide a range of travel insurance plans to suit a variety of needs. The SureSave Deposit and Cancellation Travel Insurance plan is designed to provide protection when you book your holiday and before you travel. The plan helps to ensure that if an unexpected event or situation results in you having to cancel your travel plans or holiday, you will not be left out of pocket.
There are a number of policy options available when you choose the SureSave Deposit and Cancellation Travel Insurance plan:
- single cover, designed for single adults and their dependents if applicable
- family cover, which provides protection for you, your partner, and any dependents as long as they are all named on the policy. With this plan, you can purchase coverage for 3, 6, 9, or 12 months depending on your needs, preferences, and budget.
Benefits of SureSave Deposit and Cancellation
There are many benefits that come with taking out insurance plan with SureSave. One of the most valuable benefits is peace of mind. Some of the SureSave Deposit and Cancellation benefits include:
- peace of mind
- the ability to recoup financial losses in the event of having to cancel due to unforeseen and unexpected circumstances
- cancellation costs
- travel services provider insolvency
- resumption of travel.
When you have this coverage in place you can book and pay for your holiday with confidence.
What is covered by SureSave Deposit and Cancellation?
When you take out the SureSave Deposit and Cancellation Travel Insurance plan you will be able to benefit from protection and peace of mind, as you can prepay for your travel and accommodation safe in the knowledge that if anything untoward happens and you are forced to cancel you will not end up losing all of your money. There are a few key features that you need to bear in mind if you are considering taking out this insurance cover. This includes:
- Single policy. With a single policy you will be covered for cancellation costs of up to $5,000. This is to cover a single adult plus any dependents that are also named on the policy.
- Family policy. With a family policy you will be covered for cancellation costs of up to $10,000. This is coverage for a couple along with any dependents that are named on the policy.
- Increased coverage. There is an option to increase your level of cancellation cover by paying an additional premium for the SureSave Deposit and Cancellation Travel Insurance plan. This includes increasing single cover up to a maximum of $20,000 and increasing family cover up to a maximum of $40,000.
- Pre-existing medical conditions. The coverage offered under this plan provides protection if you are forced to cancel your holiday plans due to pre-existing medical conditions. However, you cannot increase the level of coverage provided for pre-existing medical conditions under this plan.
- Excess. Under the SureSave Deposit and Cancellation Travel Insurance plan, you will not have to pay any excess in the event that you have to make a claim.
In order to be eligible for this insurance coverage you need to be a resident of Australia and your trip needs to have been booked to begin in Australia. You cannot claim if you have already departed on your trip and you must be under the age of 81 on the date that your insurance certificate is issued.
Apply for SureSave Deposit and Cancellation
If you are thinking of taking out the SureSave Deposit and Cancellation Travel Insurance plan in order to protect your holiday investment, you should make sure you first take the time to carefully read through all of the features and the small print on the policy. This will help to ensure you select the right policy and coverage for your needs and will allow you to make a more informed decision with regards to your policy choice.