Looking for a travel insurance policy with a wide range of benefits? Learn more about SureSave Comprehensive Travel Insurance
When heading away on an overseas trip, be it for business or pleasure, it is important to make sure you have suitable travel insurance. It is impossible to lies around the corner, and holidays present a unique set of risks. Having SureSave Comprehensive Travel Insurance provides valuable peace of mind as well as protection, so that if something does go awry you can get financial assistance around the globe.
SureSave Comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy Options
SureSave Travel Insurance provides consumers with various insurance policies to suit the different types of travellers. This includes the SureSave Comprehensive Travel Insurance plan, which offers a host of benefits to ensure that you and your loved ones are protected. The plan offers:
- Individual plan. The SureSave Comprehensive Individual Travel Insurance Policy will protect you and any dependents.
- Family plan. The SureSave Comprehensive Family Travel Insurance Policy covers you and your partner, along with any dependents.
Both policies are available as single trip annual multi-trip cover.
What is Covered by SureSave Comprehensive Travel Insurance?
When you take out a SureSave Comprehensive Travel Insurance plan you benefit from a wide range of coverage, which is designed to provide protection in a variety of different situations. Some of the protective features of the plan include:
- Medical expenses overseas. With this plan you get to benefit from unlimited medical expenses overseas, which means greater peace of mind if you or one of your family members falls ill.
- Cancellation costs. Unforeseen circumstances could result in your travel having to be cancelled. In this event, you will benefit from unlimited cover with this insurance plan.
- Medical evacuation and additional expenses. With the SureSave comprehensive travel insurance plan you get unlimited medical evacuation and additional expenses coverage.
- Resumption of Trip. This plan provides coverage of up to $3000 for resumption of trip.
- Luggage and personal effects. You can benefit from coverage of up to $12,000 when it comes to covering your luggage and personal effects against damage, theft, or loss.
- Rental vehicle insurance excess. If you are renting a car while away, you can benefit from coverage of up to $5,000 for rental vehicle insurance excess costs. There is also coverage for return of rental vehicle, with coverage of up to $500.
- Travel delays. In the event that you experience serious travel delays as a result of unexpected circumstances you will be covered for up to $2,000 under this plan.
- Loss of income. The SureSave comprehensive policy provides you with coverage of up to $10,400 in the event of loss of income.
- Special events. If you are unable to attend a special event due to delays or cancellation you will have coverage for up to $2,000 under this policy.
- Trip disruption. You will also be covered in the event that your trip is disrupted as a result of unexpected circumstances, with coverage of up to $2,000.
- Out of pocket hospital allowance. This SureSave comprehensive plan provides you with out of pocket hospital allowance of up to $6,000 as part of the policy.
- Skiing piste closure. If you are heading abroad to hit the slopes, you can benefit from the added protection of coverage for skiing piste closure up to the value of $1,000.
- Personal liability. In the event that you find yourself being held legally liable for damages and costs while you are abroad, you can benefit from personal liability coverage of up to $2,500,000.
All of these are valuable benefits that can help to not only provide you with protection and financial backup in the event of an emergency or unexpected situation but can also help to ensure that you enjoy total peace of mind when you are travelling abroad, which can help to enhance your time abroad.
Apply for SureSave Comprehensive Travel Insurance
It is important to ensure that you read the small print with this or any other travel insurance policy you are considering choosing. This will enable you to find out more about the various exclusions and restrictions as well as learn more about boosting your cover further should you want additional protection above and beyond the coverage offered as standard with the comprehensive plan.
The cost of the SureSave comprehensive policy will vary based on whether you take an individual or family plan, whether you want single trip coverage or annual multi-trip cover, and based on your individual circumstances and medical history. However, although it is priced at a higher level than the more basic plans that are offered, the level of coverage is also much higher so you and your family get to benefit from increased peace of mind when you are travelling.