Do you travel on a regular basis? Get yourself protected and save time with the convenience and cover of SureSave Annual Frequent Traveller
Travelling is a favourite pastime for many, providing the opportunity to explore new places, take in new cultures, or just relax. Travelling abroad can be an exciting and enjoyable experience and those who catch the travel bug almost seem to have airline seas as their permanent residence.
For those travel abroad on a regular basis the most cost effective option for travel insurance is an annual insurance policy. So if you are a frequent flyer, the SureSave Annual Frequent Traveller policy provides coverage for a twelve month period for multiple trips.
SureSave Annual Frequent Traveller Policy Options
If you are considering taking out the SureSave Annual Frequent Traveller policy, you can benefit from a number of policy options based on your needs and circumstances. If you are a single adult with or without dependents you can opt for the individual frequent traveller insurance policy. If on the other hand you have a partner you can opt for the family frequent traveller insurance policy, which is ideal for couples with or without dependents. As this is an annual travel insurance policy you can take unlimited trips over the course of the twelve month period without having to renew or reapply for your policy.
SureSave Annual Frequent Traveller Policy Benefits
There are a number of benefits that you will be able to enjoy when you opt for the SureSave Annual Frequent Traveller policy. Some of the key benefits of opting for this policy include:
- Convenience and ease. When you are a frequent traveller the last thing you want to be doing is spending time arranging travel insurance time after time whenever you travel. When you opt for this annual plan you can enjoy increased ease and convenience, as you will already have a plan in place that covers you for the whole year. This can save you a lot of time and hassle when it comes to arranging travel insurance cover, as you will not have to worry about arranging cover each and every time you travel during the year.
- More cost effective. If you are a regular traveller it can be far more cost effective to take out one annual travel insurance policy compared to taking out multiple single trip policies. This is a great way to enjoy better value for money on your protective travel insurance cover. Your premium will ensure that you have protection and peace of mind each time you travel over the period for which you are covered under the plan.
- Range of great benefits. With the SureSave Annual Frequent Traveller policy you get to benefit from a wide range of comprehensive features when you travel. The policy offers similar coverage to that offered with the SureSave Comprehensive Travel Insurance policy. However, in addition to this you get the perks of business related benefits and a policy of new for old when it comes to your personal effects and your luggage.
These great benefits make it well worth considering annual coverage if you are a regular traveller, as it means that you not only save yourself time and money when it comes to arranging your travel insurance cover but you also get to enjoy enhanced benefits and protection. In order to take out this travel insurance coverage you must be an Australian resident aged under 76 and each of the trips you take over the course of the twelve months coverage period must begin in Australia.
What is Covered by SureSave Annual Frequent Traveller Insurance?
When you take out the SureSave Annual Frequent Traveller policy you will be able to benefit from a range of protection, with benefits that are covered by the comprehensive travel insurance plan from SureSave along with additional perks and benefits. Some of the features of this travel insurance plan include:
- unlimited overseas medical expenses
- unlimited cancellation costs coverage
- unlimited medical evacuation and additional expenses coverage
- resumption of trip coverage
- coverage for loss, damage, or theft of luggage or personal effects
- rental vehicle insurance excess coverage
- return of rental vehicle coverage
- coverage for travel delays results from unforeseen circumstances
- loss of income coverage
- special events coverage
- coverage for trip disruption caused by unexpected circumstances
- out of pocket hospital allowance
- coverage for skiing piste closure
- personal liability coverage.
In addition to all of these valuable benefits you will also get the added benefits of business related coverage as well as being able to get new for old replacements when it comes to your luggage and personal belongings.
Apply for a SureSave Annual Frequent Traveller Policy
If you decide that the SureSave Annual Frequent Traveller policy could be the right one for your needs, you should first verify its suitability by making sure you carefully check the small print on the policy. This will make it easier for you to determine exactly what is and is not covered under the plan, so you can make a more informed decision with regards to the suitability of the cover.
In addition to this, the plan allows for extra protection to be added, for a fee, which means that you can increase or enhance the level of coverage you get with this policy. Checking the small print is vital in order to determine what the exclusions and restrictions are on the policy before you make your mind up.