$20 off purchases $100 & over
We have 2 Superette discount codes available
What's the most popular deal from Superette this week?
We have a total of 2 deals available for Superette today. However, the most popular deal from Superette is the $20 off purchases $100 & over. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at Suprette?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at Suprette?
Superette Review | Pros and cons
- Superette Club. Members have access to members pricing, secret deals and special promotions, as well as first dibs on new collections.
- Fast shipping. Superette uses DHL for fast shipping to Australia.
- Free shipping. Spend over $150 to qualify for free shipping on your order.
- 21 day returns. If you change your mind or your don't like your purchase once it arrives you can send it back for an exchange or a refund within 21 days of receipt.
- Return shipping costs apply. In the case of change of mind returns, customers are responsible for the return shipping costs.
How can I get Superette free shipping?
All purchases are sent from New Zealand to Australia with DHL. Orders are processed and dispatched within 24 hours of order placement during working hours. If you place your order on the weekend or during a holiday it will be processed on the next business day. Shipping to most destinations in Australia takes about three business days (it might take a bit longer to remote locations). Orders of $150 or more qualify for free shipping.
What is the Superette returns policy?
If you don’t like your purchase once it arrives you can return it to Superette within 21 days for a refund or an exchange. Just fill in the returns form available on the website and send it back. Customers are responsible for the return shipping in the case of ‘change of mind’ returns.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 6 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Suprette deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Suprette offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Nintendo Switch OLED vs Switch vs Switch Lite: Parent’s Guide
Which console is best for you? The Switch OLED or Normal Switch or Lite Switch?
UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane: Get live Australian stream here
Heavyweight superstars Francis Ngannou and Cyril Gane meet in UFC 270.
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Ask an Expert