Use these Suprette promo codes to get a discount on boutique fashion label buys from this New Zealand-based online store.
Suprette’s collection includes a curated range of boutique labels, luxury designers and high street brands including Bec and Bridge, Rag & Bone, Ksubi, Nike, Sass & Bide, Bassike, and more.
Suprette discount code and coupons
|$20 off purchases $100 & over||Save $20 on Suprette purchases if you spend $100 or more||
Show code NE****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
|Get up to 60% off in the sale||Save up to 60% off items in the Superette sale.||
Top products from Suprette
Suprette Review | Pros and Cons
- Suprette Club. Members have access to members pricing, secret deals and special promotions, as well as first dibs on new collections.
- Fast shipping. Suprette uses DHL for fast shipping to Australia.
- Free shipping. Spend over $150 to qualify for free shipping on your order.
- 21 day returns. If you change your mind or your don't like your purchase once it arrives you can send it back for an exchange or a refund within 21 days of receipt.
- Return shipping costs apply. In the case of change of mind returns, customers are responsible for the return shipping costs.
How can I get Suprette free shipping?
All purchases are sent from New Zealand to Australia with DHL. Orders are processed and dispatched within 24 hours of order placement during working hours. If you place your order on the weekend or during a holiday it will be processed on the next business day. Shipping to most destinations in Australia takes about three business days (it might take a bit longer to remote locations). Orders of $150 or more qualify for free shipping.
What forms of payment does Suprette accept?
- Credit/Debit card
What is the Suprette returns policy?
If you don’t like your purchase once it arrives you can return it to Suprette within 21 days for a refund or an exchange. Just fill in the returns form available on the website and send it back. Customers are responsible for the return shipping in the case of ‘change of mind’ returns.