Supercheap Auto Boxing Day sale 2021
Pick up car parts and accessories for less during this year’s Boxing Day event at Supercheap Auto.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
When it comes to auto essentials, Supercheap Auto is a go-to. From tools, oils and filters to replacement parts, batteries and beyond, you can access everything you need here to keep your vehicle running smoothly. What's more, the Boxing Day sale has arrived and prices just plummeted lower than we've seen all year.
Check out all the latest and greatest deals from Supercheap Auto throughout the Boxing Day sale event below.
The latest Supercheap Auto offers
What products does Supercheap Auto sell?
Supercheap Auto is an online destination that specialises in everything from car parts and accessories to maintenance essentials, car care products and beyond. Whether you're working on improving an older vehicle, maintaining your shiny new wheels or building a car from the ground up, you'll find all the products you need and more here.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you enjoy a hands-on in-store shopping experience during high-profile sale events, take a trip to your local Supercheap Auto destination on Boxing Day and get stuck in. A word of warning though: expect the atmosphere to be a little strange this year given that we currently find ourselves living in the age of social distancing.
Our advice? Stay home and shop online instead. Access all the best deals and discounts from your favourite spot on the sofa with a mug of coffee or an ice-cold beer in hand.
What will be on sale during the Supercheap Auto Boxing Day sale?
It's hard to tell for sure, given that Supercheap Auto is reserving its right to secrecy surrounding its plans for the sale. However, in the past, we've seen this retailer slash prices across every category by up to 70%. With this in mind, whatever happens this time around, you can be sure it's not something you're going to want to miss out on.
What is the Supercheap Auto returns policy?
Unfortunately, change of mind returns are not accepted so be sure to double check you've selected the right products for your vehicle before committing to buy. In the event that you receive a faulty or incorrect item, get in touch and arrange a fuss-free return for an exchange.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some helpful tips and tricks to ensure you shop smarter during this year's Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the best automotive deals and discounts throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before setting out on your sale shopping spree, it's a good idea to get your finances in order. Look at your accounts and work out an affordable amount to splurge during the Boxing Day event. Then, all you have to do is stick to it!
- Make a list. Now is the best time to clear out your garage and make room for those new products you plan on picking up during the sales. Get rid of any unwanted clutter, give your car a once over and as you do, make a list of the things you need to replace. Once you're done, you can add any new products you're interested in buying to the list too. By giving yourself a shopping goal, you'll avoid walking away with a bunch of products you didn't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. You've set your budget and compiled your list. The next thing you should do is head to the Supercheap Auto website. Spend some time exploring the different products on offer and working out how to navigate the store efficiently. If you spot any items you really want, add them to your basket in advance. This will help you to facilitate faster checkout on Boxing Day whilst clearly showing you exactly how much you're saving by shopping during the sale.
- Apply your coupon code. It's not unusual for retailers to offer a site-wide discount by activating a discount code. If this is the case, make sure you apply yours during the checkout process before completing your order, otherwise you'll end up paying full price for something you could have gotten for less.
- Do your research. Plenty of other retailers stock the same products as Supercheap Auto so when it comes to big sale events, it pays to be diligent. Check out what discounts competitors are offering on the same brands to make sure you're getting the very best deal possible.
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert