LifeTime Financial Group
LifeTime Financial Group is a consultancy group that has been providing specialised Financial Planning and Investment Advice to its clients for more than 20 years.
- Accredited as "Specialist SMSF Accredited Financial Planner" and "CFP Specialist Financial Planning and Fellow of the FPA".
LifeTime Financial Group is recognised as one of the leading financial services providers in Australia. They can help you make the best decisions regarding your financial choices depending on your salary, age or expectations when it comes to buying a house, setting up a retirement plan, establishing a business, inheritance or to obtaining a home loan.
Based on the client’s short and long term financial goals and needs, LifeTime Financial Group’s advisers set up a relevant financial strategy in order to structure income and assets appropriately, maximise the income and minimise expenses such as debts, taxes, mortgage and to find solutions to protect your money or family from unforeseen circumstances.
What advice can LifeTime Financial Group provide?
- Budgeting and financial goal setting
- Wealth creation strategies
- Investment advice
- Centrelink planning
- Retirement planning
- Cash management trusts
- Retirement income streams
- Hedge funds
- Superannuation products
- Personal and group insurance
- Margin lending
- Direct shares
How does LifeTime Financial services work?
Before setting up the correct strategy, the advisers follow a 5-step Financial Planning Process developed in order to determine achievable goals based on the needs, expectations and on the financial situation of the customer. A set of recommendations is prepared, reviewed and adjusted if requested by the client. Once the action plan and the recommendations have been approved, the agreed strategy is implemented.
LifeTime Financial Group also providers basic information and "training material" regarding SMSFs, advice on transition to retirement, superannuation, divorce, redundancy, aged care, family law and superannuation on their website.
What specialities does LifeTime Financial Group offer?
LifeTime Financial Group specialises in Self Managed Superfund (SMSF) and retirement strategies. Accredited with SPAA (SMSF Professionals Association of Australia), it offers professional services in one of the more complex investing areas of the financial industry.
To help their clients transition to retirement, LifeTime Financial Group supports individuals that want to;
- Use their superannuation benefits as pension.
- Structure their income in order to maximise the superannuation contributions and save on the income tax before the retirement.
LifeTime Financial Groups also helps define an effective strategy based on the client’s needs and personal situation and on legislative requirements. In particular, it can even advise individuals who would like to put more into the superannuation but are unable to do so because of other financial situation.
Lifetime Financial Group’s advice fees
- Initial advice. Lifetime Financial may receive ongoing advice fees and commission for insurance products that you choose to purchase. Initial advice fees ranges from $796 to $1,895 for a single strategy and $12,100 for multiple strategies.
- Implementation. These costs will vary upon the levels of service and advice required by the customer.
- Ongoing advice. LifeTime Financial Group offers an ongoing service package. For additional advice on your strategies or implementation, an hourly rate of $330 may apply.
About LifeTime Financial Group and their values
LifeTime Financial Group provides Financial Planning and Investment Advice based on the clients’ needs. Based in Melbourne CBD, its success is the result of a severe application of the following advice principles:
- Clarity. In order to reduce possible misunderstandings with the customer, one of the main purposes of the financial process is represented by clarity
- Expertise. LifeTime uses internal and external advisers to provide the best strategy for its customers.
- Integration. A transparent fee structure is provided to the customer.
So if you are looking to implement a Superannuation strategy, you should consider submitting an enquiry with LifeTime Financial
Ask an Expert