Save on a range of fun products from Sunshine Markets with these promo codes
Sunshine Markets has more than 12 years of experience in online retailing, supplying toys, gifts, educational products and craft supplies to the general public, schools, businesses and day-care centres from its extensive range.
Browse through the company’s product lines of books, soft toys, games, Christmas and Easter gifts, costumes, products for home and garden, health and beauty items, jewellery, arts and crafts and educational resources at Sunshine Markets.
Sunshine Markets promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
Top items from Sunshine Markets
Classic Wooden Dolls House with Furniture and Dolls from Sunshine Markets
Treat your daughter to this gorgeous house for all her dolls.View details
Pirate Man Party Dress Up Costume from Sunshine Markets
Be a hit at your next dress-up party in this pirate outfit.View details
Sudoku for Your Lunch Hour from Sunshine Markets
Challenge your brain with this challenging book of puzzles.View details
Eddy's Magic 15 Card Tricks Set from Sunshine Markets
Amaze your friends and family with some cool card tricks.View details
Dinosaur Train Tank Triceratops Action Figure from Sunshine Markets
Kids will love this fun action figureView details
Green Olive Essentials Moisturising Set from Sunshine Markets
Give a great gift with this lovely moisturising set.View details
How do I use my Sunshine Markets promo code?
- Have a look at the codes above and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Sunshine Markets website. Browse online at Sunshine Markets from the huge range of products.
- Once you have found the item you would like to buy, click ‘Add to Cart’.
- If you would like to keep browsing click ‘Continue Shopping’ to return to the online store.
- Once you have finished shopping, enter your promo code in the box provided and click ‘Apply’.
- Click ‘Checkout’ to pay for your item.
- If you are a returning customer, enter your details. If you are a new customer, create an account or click ‘Continue as Guest’.
- Enter your details, shipping instructions and payment details.
- That's it! You have successfully used your promo code to save on your purchase from Sunshine Markets.
Pros and cons of Sunshine Markets
- Lay-by available. Sunshine Markets offers a lay-by service allowing you to make monthly payments on your gifts in the lead-up to Christmas, or all year round for orders over $200.
- Service quality. Sunshine Markets is 100% Australian owned and operated, offering friendly and responsive customer service for any queries you may have.
- No unnecessary waiting. Most stock you see online is stored in the Sunshine Markets warehouse. This means you only need to wait for the item to be shipped to you.
- Shipping charges apply. While orders over $150 are shipped free, orders below this will be charged between $6.95 and $12.95.
Shipping guide for Sunshine Markets
Delivery is free within Australia for all orders over $150. For orders under $150 you will be charged a rate between $6.95 and $12.95.
Sunshine Markets ships Australia wide and delivery times are dependent on your delivery address. Times range from one day for Brisbane addresses to up to 18 days for the remote Northern Territory. More information on your expected wait time can be found on the Sunshine Markets website.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Sunshine Markets
In case you need to return an item, you must notify Sunshine Markets within 14 days of receiving the item and get an approval for return before sending your package back.
In case of change-of-mind returns, sunshine markets will gladly exchange your purchase without a reason, provided that the item is in its original condition with no damage to the packaging. In these cases you will be charged a fee equal to 15% of the original cost of the item as a restocking fee, and you will also be required to pay all shipping costs.
If the product you receive has been wrongly described, you may choose between a full refund or a store credit equal to the cost of the item you purchased.
If the item you receive is defective, it will be replaced with the same item you originally ordered. If it cannot be replaced you will receive a full refund.
About Sunshine Markets and its history
Sunshine Markets has been serving the Australian community online for over 12 years. This wealth of experience in online retailing amounts to guaranteed low prices and fast turnaround times for postage and delivery, even to rural Australia.
Being 100% Australian owned and operated, Sunshine Markets prides itself on its excellent customer service and ability to deliver fun and educational products to customers Australia-wide.