Pay for your bond, get a payday advance or find quick cash – all with a no credit check loan from Sunshine Loans.
Do you need quick access to financing? Sunshine Loans may be the short term lender you've been looking for. They offer small loans with an easy-to-understand fee structure that you're able to repay in line with when you get paid. If you're in search of an easy financing solution, consider what Sunshine Loans has to offer.
|Min Loan Amount||$150|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Loan Term||9-15 weeks|
|Turnaround Time||30 Minutes - conditions apply|
|Costs||20% of loan amount + 4% of loan amount each month|
|Requirements||Must earn a minimum income of $300 per week. Bad credit applicants considered. 50%+ of income cannot be from Centrelink|
- Fast approval
- No credit checks
- Low minimum borrowing amount
- Arrears fee of $30 per week
- Restrictive loan terms
- Must earn a minimum income $300 per week
- Can comfortably afford your advance on your current budget
- Sole income must not be from Centrelink payments
Main points to consider with a short term loan from Sunshine Loans
You can apply for up to $2,000 and repay it over one to 15 installments, depending on the frequency of your pay. Sunshine Loans centre provide a quick turnaround with its loans and can offer solutions for those with negative marks on their credit file. Check the eligibility criteria at the end of this review to see if you're eligible.
Features of a loan from Sunshine Loans
- Loan amount. You can borrow up to $2,000.
- Turnaround time. If you apply on a weekday, your loan can be processed quickly and you can see your loan amount arrive in your account on the same day.
- Loan purpose. What do you need the loan for? A Sunshine Loans payday loan can be used to finance a range of things, from shortfalls in your cash to unforeseen medical expenses, car repairs, large purchases or even rental bond.
- No credit history check. Sunshine Loans will not check your credit history when you apply through finder.
- Repaying your loan. Your repayment structure will depend on the frequency at which you get paid. For instance, if you get paid weekly, Sunshine Loans will organise your repayments to be spread over three to four installments to ensure it's manageable. If you are paid fortnightly or monthly, your repayments will be structured across one or two repayments. Repayments are generally made via a direct debit, but you can also make manual payments via BPAY, bank transfer or by making a bank deposit.
How much will a Sunshine Loan cost?
It's important to check your loan contract to see your repayments structure and ensure you will be able to manage your loan. Below is an outline of Sunshine Loans fee structure:
- Establishment fee: 20% of the amount borrowed
- Monthly fee: 4% of the amount borrowed
If you fail to make your repayments on time you may be charged other fees. These can include:
- Late payment/rescheduling payment fee: $35
- Account arrears fee: $30 per week after loan completion date
How you can apply
If you're looking to borrow up to $2,000, you can click "Go to Site" to get your Sunshine Loans application started. First, check if you're eligible:
- You need to earn at least $300 per week
- You have to satisfy that you can afford your repayments on your current budget
- Your income cannot solely be from Centrelink payments
Sunshine Loans will not conduct a credit history check when you apply through finder.
Information you need to provide
- Personal details. Your name, date of birth, driver's licence number and contact information is required.
- Employment or Centrelink information. You'll need to list your employer's name and contact details or indicate that you receive Centrelink payments.
- Financial information. Your income and expenses, including your wages (after-tax), pension and rent or mortgage are required.
- Loan purpose. The amount you're looking to borrow as well as the purpose is required in your application.
- Primary bank account details. Sunshine Loans needs the name of your bank, your account name, BSB number and account number.