Best 12 stylish & reputable sites to buy sunglasses online
From top designer brands to bright-coloured quirky frames, save money with these promo codes for the best 12 legitimate sites to buy sunglasses online in Australia.
Sunglasses from fashion retailers and department stores can come with hefty price tags, so buying your sunglasses online can save a fortune -- especially with the help of promo codes.
Have you been wondering where to get Ray-Ban Wayfarers for the best price? Looking for a pair of new Prada shades? You’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re hoping to buy high-end designer sunnies, prescription lenses or stock up for summer with a few pairs of bargain shades, we’ve searched the internet to find our top 12 reputable sites to buy sunglasses online in Australia.
Apart from a huge range of k-beauty, watches, scented candles and sustainable clothing, Arktastic offers various sunglasses products by top brands like Ray-Ban, Diesel and many more. A wide variety of aviators, wayfarers and more to choose from.
- Free shipping on orders above 45 AUD
- Easy Returns
- Afterpay, Zip, Humm accepted
One of Australia's leading online retailers, The Iconic offers an unrivalled selection of products and brands -- including hundreds of sunglasses choices. There are loads of delivery options too, including free shipping, overnight delivery and even same-day shipping.
- More than 500 sunglasses designs are available, ranging from affordable-yet-fashionable designs right through to popular designer brands like Armani, Ray-Ban and Sass & Bide
- Three-hour Sydney metro delivery is available or choose free overnight delivery if you spend more than $20
- Free returns for 30 days. If you are not happy with your purchase, or didn't get the right size, then you have 100 days to return your items for a full refund -- even the return shipping is paid for.
With a huge global presence, ASOS is a top online fashion destination for shoppers around the world. It's also a great place for fashion-savvy Australians to buy sunglasses online -- with top brands like Michael Kors and Vivienne Westwood available.
- There are hundreds of designs. There's loads of choice, including a range of high fashion brands.
- Free delivery on orders more than $40, or only $5 shipping for orders less than that
- Items are sourced ethically. ASOS promises to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
Popular for its hassle-free returns process and ability to sort by frame shape and even face shape, Sunglass Hut is a top place to get a pair of new shades. There's a host of great brands available like Ray-Ban, Carrera, Bolle, Seafolly, Gucci, Armani and many more.
- Free shipping, free returns and free fittings.Sunglass Hut doesn't add any extra charges for customers.
- Great sales and discounts. The sale section is great for bargains, with discounts of up to 50% off. You can filter the sale section by gender or budget too.
- Damaged sunglasses can be exchanged.If you damage your sunglasses within 12-months of purchase, you are entitled to receive exactly the same pair for half the original price paid. All you need to show is a receipt.
White Fox Boutique is one of the most Instagram-worthy shopping destinations, especially when it comes to party dresses, bikinis and activewear.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Afterpay is available
- Subscribe to the newsletter and receive a $10 voucher
Just Sunnies is an eyewear retailer that stocks leading brands and offers fast shipping Australia-wide.
- Orders over $99 are shipped for free Australia-wide.
- Subscribe and get a coupon for a $10 discount on your first order.
- Choose Zip Pay or Afterpay at the checkout to shop now and pay for your purchase in interest-free instalments later.
Leading online fashion retailer Boohoo has a focus on affordable, style-conscious fashion. Sunglasses start from a super-impressive $6 and styles like Aviator, Wayfarer and retro designs are available. Boohoo's prices make the perfect choice for those who are in a budget.
- Boohoo's range of sunglasses starts from just $6, so you can stock up for summer.
- Free shipping to Australia on orders more than $40. Less than $40 is only $4.99 extra for delivery.
- You have up to 14 days to return your purchase if you're not happy with it.
VisionDirect offers prescription sunglasses along with designer shades at competitive prices. In addition, you'll be doing some good when you buy: for every pair of glasses you buy from Vision Direct, a pair will also be given to someone in need.
- Vision Direct donate a pair of glasses to someone in need for every glasses order placed through its website.
- You'll get a cleaning kit and case for free when you buy sunglasses online from Vision Direct.
- Vision Direct often has great sales, meaning you can get money off a new pair of shades, saving up to 50%.
Known for being fashionable and practical, Clearly offer a great range of prescription glasses, including some super-stylish sunglasses. It some great offers across their range too, meaning you'll always get a bargain.
- The site has an easy search function which allows users to find for the exact product that they want.
- Clearly doesn't operate a retail store, so it can pass on those savings directly to you.
- There are frequent offers available like buy one, get one free, free shipping and money off your first order.
Target is a low-cost Australian department store. The Target mission is to offer customers a diverse range of fashionable clothing, durable footwear, the latest homewares and kids toys.
- Free shipping when you spend over $80.
- Huge range of products.
- Lay-by services available.
Originally designed for world-class athletes and with more than 575 patents to its credit, Oakley is a name to reckon with in its industry. Oakley's line of products include an array of sunglasses, prescription eyewear, goggles, bags and backpacks and more.
- Oakley gives you the ability to customise your sunglasses, offering you millions of possible combinations to choose from. As well as customising colours you can get a logo engraved, which works well for teams, companies and individuals.
- Oakley's High Definition Optics technology helps deliver sharper and clearer imagery while offering 100% UV filtering and excellent impact protection
- Free delivery for orders more than $50.
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
Want to buy sunglasses online? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
Your first official look at the boohooMAN x Disney collaboration
boohooMAN is getting your quarantine wardrobe in check with a brand new Disney collab – here's when and where you can shop.
What’s in the Levi’s x Nintendo “Super Mario” collection?
Wa-hoo! All your favourite Super Mario characters make an appearance in this quirky new streetwear collab.
The coolest Mardi Gras 2020 collections you can shop now
Whether you're looking to show your Pride or offer your support, there are plenty of great Mardi Gras-inspired items to shop this year.
adidas just dropped a peach Stan Smith that you’re going to want immediately
Get a first peep at the adorable new colourway.
UNDEFEATED x Nike Zoom Kobe 4 Protro Pack: First look
See all the sneaker drops inspired by members of Team Kobe.
What’s in the ASOS x GLAAD 2019 Pride clothing collection?
ASOS is partnering with GLAAD for a very special cause, all in the name of fashion.
MBFWA 2019 trend: Puffed sleeves
Puffed sleeves are the big trend that you're about to be wearing.
What your favourite influencers wore to MBFWA 2019
MBFWA is the calling card for those who know their fashion and know it well.
MBFWA 2019 Runway wrap up: Tigerlily
This label certainly had something special in store for us.
Highlights from MBFWA 2019 Day one
MBFWA opened with Bloomscape - an exciting resort collection from Aje.
Ask an Expert