30% off 10,000+ styles
Best 14 stylish & reputable sites to buy sunglasses online
From top designer brands to bright-coloured quirky frames, save money with these promo codes for the best 13 legitimate sites to buy sunglasses online in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Sunglasses from fashion retailers and department stores can come with hefty price tags, so buying your sunglasses online can save a fortune -- especially with the help of promo codes.
Have you been wondering where to get Ray-Ban Wayfarers for the best price? Looking for a pair of new Prada shades? You’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re hoping to buy high-end designer sunnies, prescription lenses or stock up for summer with a few pairs of bargain shades, we’ve searched the internet to find our top 14 reputable sites to buy sunglasses online in Australia.
Cosette is focusing on making luxury accessible. Offers a wide variety of products from street-style to conservative as they believe there should be options suiting everyone's style.
- Free shipping Australia wide
- Worldwide shipping
- Best price guarantee
- AfterPay online and in store
Casual-luxury brand Sunday Somewhere is a design, detail and high quality-focused retailer offering men's and women's sunglasses online, in addition to headwear and other accessories.
- Australia-wide delivery. Sunday Somewhere delivers across Australia as well as internationally to Canada, China, Japan, Middle East, New Zealand, Singapore and USA.
- Free delivery domestically or internationally on orders of more than $50
- New customers get 20% off their first order
One of Australia's leading online retailers, The Iconic offers an unrivalled selection of products and brands -- including hundreds of sunglasses choices. There are loads of delivery options too, including free shipping, overnight delivery and even same-day shipping.
- More than 500 sunglasses designs are available, ranging from affordable-yet-fashionable designs right through to popular designer brands like Armani, Ray-Ban and Sass & Bide
- Three-hour Sydney metro delivery is available or choose free overnight delivery if you spend more than $20
- Free returns for 30 days. If you are not happy with your purchase, or didn't get the right size, then you have 100 days to return your items for a full refund -- even the return shipping is paid for.
With a huge global presence, ASOS is a top online fashion destination for shoppers around the world. It's also a great place for fashion-savvy Australians to buy sunglasses online -- with top brands like Michael Kors and Vivienne Westwood available.
- There are hundreds of designs. There's loads of choice, including a range of high fashion brands.
- Free delivery on orders more than $40, or only $5 shipping for orders less than that
- Items are sourced ethically. ASOS promises to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
Popular for its hassle-free returns process and ability to sort by frame shape and even face shape, Sunglass Hut is a top place to get a pair of new shades. There's a host of great brands available like Ray-Ban, Carrera, Bolle, Seafolly, Gucci, Armani and many more.
- Free shipping, free returns and free fittings.Sunglass Hut doesn't add any extra charges for customers.
- Great sales and discounts. The sale section is great for bargains, with discounts of up to 50% off. You can filter the sale section by gender or budget too.
- Damaged sunglasses can be exchanged.If you damage your sunglasses within 12-months of purchase, you are entitled to receive exactly the same pair for half the original price paid. All you need to show is a receipt.
White Fox Boutique is one of the most Instagram-worthy shopping destinations, especially when it comes to party dresses, bikinis and activewear.
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- Afterpay is available
- Subscribe to the newsletter and receive a $10 voucher
Fast-fashion mecca, Missguided, have a super selection of frame shapes – including wayfarer, circle, aviator and cat-eye shapes – plus sale prices start from $6.30.
- Great range of shapes with prices starting from less than $7 in the sale
- Get free shipping if you spend over $80
- Stylish – Missguided focus on fashion-focused sunnies
View coupon codes for Missguided
Just Sunnies is an eyewear retailer that stocks leading brands and offers fast shipping Australia-wide.
- Orders over $99 are shipped for free Australia-wide.
- Subscribe and get a coupon for a $10 discount on your first order.
- Choose Zip Pay or Afterpay at the checkout to shop now and pay for your purchase in interest-free instalments later.
Leading online fashion retailer Boohoo has a focus on affordable, style-conscious fashion. Sunglasses start from a super-impressive $6 and styles like Aviator, Wayfarer and retro designs are available. Boohoo's prices make the perfect choice for those who are in a budget.
- Boohoo's range of sunglasses starts from just $6, so you can stock up for summer.
- Free shipping to Australia on orders more than $40. Less than $40 is only $4.99 extra for delivery.
- You have up to 14 days to return your purchase if you're not happy with it.
We adore SurfStitch for beachwear and bikinis, but we also love its range of sunglasses -- especially the coloured and patterned frames. There's loads of choice and you can buy the rest of your summer outfit at the same time.
- If you spend more than $99, you can return your item for free for a refund or exchange.
- Free express delivery for orders more than $50.
- You have up to 14 days to return your purchase if you're not happy with it.
VisionDirect offers prescription sunglasses along with designer shades at competitive prices. In addition, you'll be doing some good when you buy: for every pair of glasses you buy from Vision Direct, a pair will also be given to someone in need.
- Vision Direct donate a pair of glasses to someone in need for every glasses order placed through its website.
- You'll get a cleaning kit and case for free when you buy sunglasses online from Vision Direct.
- Vision Direct often has great sales, meaning you can get money off a new pair of shades, saving up to 50%.
Known for being fashionable and practical, Clearly offer a great range of prescription glasses, including some super-stylish sunglasses. It some great offers across their range too, meaning you'll always get a bargain.
- The site has an easy search function which allows users to find for the exact product that they want.
- Clearly doesn't operate a retail store, so it can pass on those savings directly to you.
- There are frequent offers available like buy one, get one free, free shipping and money off your first order.
Target is a low-cost Australian department store. The Target mission is to offer customers a diverse range of fashionable clothing, durable footwear, the latest homewares and kids toys.
- Free shipping when you spend over $80.
- Huge range of products.
- Lay-by services available.
Originally designed for world-class athletes and with more than 575 patents to its credit, Oakley is a name to reckon with in its industry. Oakley's line of products include an array of sunglasses, prescription eyewear, goggles, bags and backpacks and more.
- Oakley gives you the ability to customise your sunglasses, offering you millions of possible combinations to choose from. As well as customising colours you can get a logo engraved, which works well for teams, companies and individuals.
- Oakley's High Definition Optics technology helps deliver sharper and clearer imagery while offering 100% UV filtering and excellent impact protection
- Free delivery for orders more than $50.
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Oakley — Free for orders more than $50
- Surfstitch — Free for orders more than $25
- Vision Direct — Free shipping is available on all sunglasses orders
- Clearly — Delivery starts at $12.99 and there is also a 6.95% insurance and handling fee added to orders.
- White Fox Boutique — Free shipping on orders over $50
Want to buy sunglasses online? Use one of our coupons:
More guides on Finder
Where to watch All Creatures Great and Small online in Australia
Turns out, treating animals also involves treating their owners.
Where to watch Crime online in Australia
Created by Irvine Welsh, who also wrote Trainspotting.
6 ways to make your healthcare more affordable
SPONSORED: Looking after yourself is important, but it doesn’t always come cheap.
Intel and Block support for miners could push Bitcoin higher
Intel and Block plan to reveal new mining hardware.
Ubisoft’s NFT promise: “We won’t force our players to use Quartz”
In an exclusive interview with Finder, VP of Strategic Innovations Lab, Nicolas Pouard, spells out he future of Ubisoft's NFTs.
2022 BMW 8 Series adds tweaked looks and extra tech ahead of mid-year launch
BMW Australia's 8 Series range is set to receive an update for 2022 with slightly refreshed styling and additional tech headlining its flagship luxury sports model.
Your mortgage could increase by $500+ per month – here’s why
Westpac predicts 6 mortgage rate rises before Easter 2024. If they're on the money, how much could this cost you?
Share market sell-off won’t change winners and losers
The current market sell-off is providing an opportunity for investors to pick up structural winners at a discount, two industry experts say.
Where to watch The Fallout online in Australia
Recovering from trauma is a lengthy process.
Ubisoft responds to angry NFT Digits and Quartz reaction – Interview
We talk to Nicolas Pouard, VP at Ubisoft's Strategic Innovations Lab, about the launch of Ubisoft Quartz and the Digits NFTs
Ask an Expert