Best 13 stylish & reputable sites to buy sunglasses online
From top designer brands to bright-coloured quirky frames, save money with these promo codes for the best 13 legitimate sites to buy sunglasses online in Australia.
Sunglasses from fashion retailers and department stores can come with hefty price tags, so buying your sunglasses online can save a fortune -- especially with the help of promo codes. Have you been wondering where to get Ray-Ban Wayfarers for the best price? Looking for a pair of new Prada shades? You’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re hoping to buy high-end designer sunnies, prescription lenses or stock up for summer with a few pairs of bargain shades, we’ve searched the internet to find our top 11 reputable sites to buy sunglasses online in Australia.
1. Sunday Somewhere Casual-luxury brand Sunday Somewhere is a design, detail and high quality-focused retailer offering men’s and women’s sunglasses online, in addition to headwear and other accessories.
Australia-wide delivery. Sunday Somewhere delivers across Australia as well as internationally to Canada, China, Japan, Middle East, New Zealand, Singapore and USA.
Free delivery domestically or internationally on orders of more than $50
2. THE ICONIC One of Australia’s leading online retailers, The Iconic offers an unrivalled selection of products and brands -- including hundreds of sunglasses choices. There are loads of delivery options too, including free shipping, overnight delivery and even same-d
More than 500 sunglasses designs are available, ranging from affordable-yet-fashionable designs right through to popular designer brands like Armani, Ray-Ban and Sass & Bide
Three-hour Sydney metro delivery is available or choose free overnight delivery if you spend more than $20
Free returns for 30 days. If you are not happy with your purchase, or didn't get the right size, then you have 100 days to return your items for a full refund -- even the return shipping is paid for.
3. ASOS With a huge global presence, ASOS is a top online fashion destination for shoppers around the world. It’s also a great place for fashion-savvy Australians to buy sunglasses online -- with top brands like Michael Kors and Vivienne Westwood available.
There are hundreds of designs. There’s loads of choice, including a range of high fashion brands.
Free delivery on orders more than $40, or only $5 shipping for orders less than that
Items are sourced ethically. ASOS promises to only obtain goods from supply partners who produce items without exploitation or unlawful practices.
4. Sunglass Hut Popular for its hassle-free returns process and ability to sort by frame shape and even face shape, Sunglass Hut is a top place to get a pair of new shades. There’s a host of great brands available like Ray-Ban, Carrera, Bolle, Seafolly, Gucci, Armani, Pr
Free shipping, free returns and free fittings.Sunglass Hut doesn’t add any extra charges for customers.
Great sales and discounts. The sale section is great for bargains, with discounts of up to 50% off. You can filter the sale section by gender or budget too.
Damaged sunglasses can be exchanged.If you damage your sunglasses within 12-months of purchase, you are entitled to receive exactly the same pair for half the original price paid. All you need to show is a receipt.
6. Boohoo Leading online fashion retailer Boohoo has a focus on affordable, style-conscious fashion. Sunglasses start from a super-impressive $6 and styles like Aviator, Wayfarer and retro designs are available. Boohoo’s prices make the perfect choice for those who
Boohoo’s range of sunglasses starts from just $6, so you can stock up for summer.
Free shipping to Australia on orders more than $40. Less than $40 is only $4.99 extra for delivery.
You have up to 14 days to return your purchase if you’re not happy with it.
7. SurfStitch We adore SurfStitch for beachwear and bikinis, but we also love its range of sunglasses -- especially the coloured and patterned frames. There’s loads of choice and you can buy the rest of your summer outfit at the same time.
If you spend more than $99, you can return your item for free for a refund or exchange.
Free express delivery for orders more than $50.
You have up to 14 days to return your purchase if you’re not happy with it.
8. David Jones Perennial favourite David Jones is a top retailer among Australian shoppers. The well-respected department store has an excellent reputation for customer service, in addition to a range of high quality homewares and fashion products -- including sunglass
David Jones has two types of loyalty cards: the David Jones AMEX and the David Jones store card, both of which allow you to collect points and cash in on members offers.
David Jones is all about brand names so you can buy sunglasses by designers like Christian Dior and Alexander McQueen.
9. VisionDirect VisionDirect offers prescription sunglasses along with designer shades at competitive prices. In addition, you’ll be doing some good when you buy: for every pair of glasses you buy from Vision Direct, a pair will also be given to someone in need through o
Vision Direct donate a pair of glasses to someone in need for every glasses order placed through its website.
You’ll get a cleaning kit and case for free when you buy sunglasses online from Vision Direct.
Vision Direct often has great sales, meaning you can get money off a new pair of shades, saving up to 50%.
10. Clearly Contacts Known for being fashionable and practical, Clearly offer a great range of prescription glasses, including some super-stylish sunglasses. It some great offers across their range too, meaning you’ll always get a bargain.
The site has an easy search function which allows users to find for the exact product that they want.
Clearly doesn’t operate a retail store, so it can pass on those savings directly to you.
There are frequent offers available like buy one, get one free, free shipping and money off your first order.
11. Target Australia Target is a low-cost Australian department store. The Target mission is to offer customers a diverse range of fashionable clothing, durable footwear, the latest homewares and kids toys.
Originally designed for world-class athletes and with more than 575 patents to its credit, Oakley is a name to reckon with in its industry. Oakley’s line of products include an array of sunglasses, prescription eyewear, goggles, bags and backpacks and more.
Oakley gives you the ability to customise your sunglasses, offering you millions of possible combinations to choose from. As well as customising colours you can get a logo engraved, which works well for teams, companies and individuals.
Oakley’s High Definition Optics technology helps deliver sharper and clearer imagery while offering 100% UV filtering and excellent impact protection
Sarah is our shopping & lifestyle publisher here at finder.com.au. She'll help you find the perfect gift, an unbeatable flight deal, the hottest fashion sales and pretty much anything else you're looking for - all at a discount, naturally.
How likely would you be to recommend finder to a friend or colleague?
Very UnlikelyExtremely Likely
Thank you for your feedback.
Our goal is to create the best possible product, and your thoughts, ideas and suggestions play a major role in helping us identify opportunities to improve.
Important information about this website
finder.com.au is one of Australia's leading comparison websites. We compare from a wide set of major banks, insurers and product issuers.
finder.com.au has access to track details from the product issuers listed on our sites. Although we provide information on the products offered by a wide range of issuers, we don't cover every available product. You should consider whether the products featured on our site are appropriate for your needs and seek independent advice if you have any questions.
Products marked as 'Promoted' or "Advertisement" are prominently displayed either as a result of a commercial advertising arrangement or to highlight a particular product, provider or feature. Finder may receive remuneration from the Provider if you click on the related link, purchase or enquire about the product. Finder's decision to show a 'promoted' product is neither a recommendation that the product is appropriate for you nor an indication that the product is the best in its category. We encourage you to use the tools and information we provide to compare your options and find the best option for you.
The identification of a group of products, as 'Top' or 'Best' is a reflection of user preferences based on current website data. On a regular basis, analytics drive the creation of a list of popular products. Where these products are grouped, they appear in no particular order.
Where our site links to particular products or displays 'Go to site' buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment.
We try to take an open and transparent approach and provide a broad based comparison service. However, you should be aware that while we are an independently owned service, our comparison service does not include all providers or all products available in the market.
Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements. This can make it difficult for consumers to compare alternatives or identify the companies behind the products. However, we aim to provide information to enable consumers to understand these issues.
Providing or obtaining an estimated insurance quote through us does not guarantee you can get the insurance. Acceptance by insurance companies is based on things like occupation, health and lifestyle. By providing you with the ability to apply for a credit card or loan we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Your application for credit products is subject to the Provider's terms and conditions as well as their application and lending criteria.