Up to 50% off selected styles at Sunglass Hut + FREE shipping
Sunglass Hut Boxing Day sales 2023
Pick up some seriously cool sunglasses at a steal in the Sunglass Hut Boxing Day event.
This dedicated eyewear destination is awesome when it comes to cool and contemporary sunglasses for trendsetting guys and gals. Explore the latest and greatest styles created by some of the biggest labels in the business online and score a discount on during the 2023 Boxing Day event.
Scroll on to unveil all the long-awaited Boxing Day deals and discounts on offer at Sunglass Hut.
Sunglass Hut Boxing Day deals
What products does Sunglass Hut sell?
This retailer knows a thing or two about staying ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest eyewear trends. Sunglass Hut offers consistently stylish sunnies for men and women created by big brands including Ray-Ban, Oakley and Valentino at competitive prices all year round. Whether you're switching it up with some mirrored lenses or keeping it classic with cat-eye or aviator styles, you won't be disappointed here. Shop by gender or designer, or explore the new arrivals section via the website.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Boxing Day sales are notorious for being manic. They bring crowds of shoppers crushing to get their hands on their favourite footwear brands for less. And this year, the shopping rush is expected to be a little strange given the ongoing pandemic has thrown us into the age of social distancing.
Why not give yourself a break from the stress of shopping in store this year? All the deals and discounts offered in store are readily available online too, so you won't have to worry about missing out by staying home. Laze in the lavish tranquility as you browse the sale from the comfort of your sofa, at your own stride.
What will be on sale during the Sunglass Hut Boxing Day sale?
With all the official details surrounding Sunglass Hut's Boxing Day event still remaining a mystery, we're having to speculate a little based on what we saw last time around. And last year, this retailer upped its sale game. We saw amazing discounts of up to 70% off top styles from designer brands for men and women site-wide. Sit tight as we're expecting something similarly spectacular to happen in 2023 too.
What is the Sunglass Hut returns policy?
If you're not 100% happy with your order when it arrives, no matter what the reason may be, you'll have 90 days from the date of receipt to post it back to the return address detailed on the Sunglass Hut website at your own cost or to your local store free of charge. All unwanted products must be returned in their original, unworn and untarnished condition and you will be responsible for covering any return shipping costs incurred. All change of mind returns are subject to inspection upon receipt pending approval of your refund.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some great tips to ensure that you shop savvy during this year's Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll send all the hottest deals and discounts direct to your inbox throughout the Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. If you're planning a spending spree this Boxing Day, it's wise to spend a little time looking at your finances before heading out. Set yourself an affordable amount to splurge during this year's sales and whatever you do, resist the urge to over-stretch your budget.
- Make a list. Before the sales start, it's definitely a good idea to make a list of the things you want to pick up during your shopping spree. Take a look at your sunglasses collection and make a note of the styles you want and need to replace. This will give you a focus and prevent you buying just because.
- Browse in advance. You've set your budget and compiled your list. Next, you need to go to the Sunglass Hut platform. Take a look at the collections on offer and pick out any items of particular interest in advance. You could even add them to your basket ahead of the sales to ensure you check out swiftly before the deals you want sell out.
- Do your research. Plenty of retailers stock the same sunglasses brands and styles as Sunglass Hut so it's wise to remember you're not necessarily guaranteed the best prices here. Look at competing retailers like ASOS and Smartbuyglasses before checking out your order to avoid learning later you could have got the exact same product elsewhere for even less.
More guides on Finder
Boxing Day 2020: Lovehoney’s most satisfying deals
Boxing Day has come early at Lovehoney, with current offers of up to 50% off.
Boxing Day 2020: Fashion deals we’re expecting to see
Based on last year's Boxing Day sales, we're expecting big savings at THE ICONIC, ASOS, General Pants Co, boohoo and Nasty Gal.
Beauty sales you can expect to see this Boxing Day 2020
We're predicting you'll get the chance to save big at MECCA, Sephora, Lush and Adore Beauty this Boxing Day.
The best Boxing Day 2019 deals on now at Myer
Score 50% off a range of homewares and luggage, 20% off M.A.C cosmetics and 15% off Bose audio.
David Jones Boxing Day 2019 deals: Up to 50% off
Save on cult-favourite products like Dyson vacuums, Bose headphones and Fitbits with the massive Boxing Day clearance sale from David Jones.
The Good Guys Boxing Day 2019: Best deals on now
Save 25% on selected KitchenAid appliances, 20% on Acer computers and 15% on Microsoft Surface Pro 7 and Laptop 3.
Best beauty deals on offer during the Boxing Day sales 2019
Score up to 50% off at stores like Sephora and Lush – this is a list of all the best beauty sales you can shop this Boxing Day 2019.
Boxing Day 2019 deal alert: Up to 50% off at MECCA
Stock up your cosmetic case with up to 50% off big name brands like Urban Decay, Too Faced, Smashbox and more.
The top fashion sales you need to shop this Boxing Day 2019
Score 20% off at THE ICONIC and up to 60% off selected items at General Pants Co and Glue Store. Find all the top fashion deals here!
JB Hi-Fi Boxing Day 2019: The best deals and biggest savings
Up to 50% off on Samsung, Sony, Dyson and loads more.
Ask an Expert